Chapter 7:The past.

In this chapter I want to talk about the past,I have realised that none of us can ever run away from it,it is a bit like a demon that you have to live with your entire life and the truth is the best thing to do is just accept it and move on because it will always make its way back to its owner.

So often we let people judge not only because we do not care but because deep down we also believe that the things that they say about and to us are actually true,to give you an example,you know how when you meet a new person regardless of how,and they ask you to describe yourself you have a hard time doing it,that is because we all truely do not know who we are and we are certainly not aware of our own strengths so we end up gathering all the things that other people say about us and use that to describe who we are.

Lately there have been a lot of pages that have been created by people that expose people,keep in mind that when exposing those people half of the time the persons past manages to come up,if you are smart then you will realise that the people that you trust with your secrets are at times the people who jump at the chance to bring you down,what we as young people need to realise is that running away is not the best option when it comes to your past the truth is it is not even an option and you should just accept it and instead of running away from it you should just rather try not let it change you future in a negative way.

If the people that are in your life right now would just walk away because of your past then rather let them go because it is just a waste of time to have people who will walk away and judge you because of your past.A lot of people have the tendency of forgetting that we are all humans and we share the same emotions regardless of where we are from and regardless of the things that we did in the past.

Maybe you are perfect but try to not forget that some of us are still trying to change who we are so that we can be better people and not only for the people that we are around but for ourselves as well.

If you are the one with a bad history then rather accept it because the truth is,like a demon your past will somehow make its way to your future