Prologue: Planeptune

Start from the beginning

"Okay," I agreed.

"Alright let's go!" Neptune smiled as she began to lead the way.

***

"Interesting," I said, examining her sword.

"It's not much!" Neptune blushed. I answered simple questions. Such as what I was like and what I was doing here. I explained what I do, killing demons and saving people. She labeled me as a good guy, protagonist, and main character. Thanks Neptune! But now, we were discussing our heroic duties. I had explained mine, killing demons and saving people.

"It's a nice looking weapon!" I smiled.

"Aw, thanks!" Neptune smiled back.

"So I take it you like video games?" I asked, pointing at her video game styled clothes; the D-pads and the controller plug ins as her hoodie strings.

"So they have video games where you come from?" Neptune asked.

"Well, if you would have given me time to tell you I would have," I sweatdropped. Neptune turned a cherry color.

"Sorry Sekushi," Neptune looked down at her feet. She was turning her right foot toes in the floor, obviously embarrassed.

"It's cool!" I smiled.

"Well, yeah, I like video games. Retro ones are super duper!" Neptune giggled.

"Neptune," a voice said. A small lady sitting on an open book appeared. "Who is this stranger?"

"Oh, hey Histoire! This her is Suki" Neptune smiled

"Suki?" Histoire and I asked.

"His neat-o, cute-o nickname!" Neptune said, obviously happy with the creation of my new name.

"I'm not a pet." I stated with a huge sweat drop.

"He'll be staying with us!" Neptune said, ignoring me. "Ya see, he's stuck in this dimension. He can't get back. But shush, he told me to keep it a secret, so don't tell anyone!" Histoire and myself sweat dropped.

'I feel like this whole world's gonna know who I am soon enough.' I nervously smiled as I thought.

"Well, I have no problem if that is what you are wanting, as long as it's okay with Bri-Bri here!" Histoire smiled.

"Just call him Sekushi!" Neptune smiled. "Only I shall call him the Suki! And as if I need your permission to keep him! Hmph! Last time I checked, I was ruler of this tower!"

"Whatever, just be sure to tell your sister," Histoire said and departed.

"You have a sister?" I asked.

"You have sisters from where you're from too?" Neptune gasped.

"Yes," I commented.