before the big battle

[Hours before the battle] {third person view}

the fear and worry for the battle was so thick in the air. it was as if you could cut it like a hot knife through cold butter. everyone was training or resting up as if it will be their last and for most of them it was going to be their last. even the Hunters of Artemis were here.

[Percy's p.o.v]

After training me and Clarisse started heading to the big house to meet up with some new campers. When we went past the campfire I saw lady Hestia in her 8 year old form. I tuned to Clarisse and said "I need to go do something". she replied "ok but hurry up punk". I yelled back already a few feet away "ok but don't harm anyone too much we still have a battle" instantly we saddened at the thought of the upcoming battle. I quickly called her lazy just to lighten the mood because its very offensive to Aries kids. After that I started to head to lady Hestia again as soon as I arrived I bowed to her saying lady Hestia she replied by saying "Percy haven't I told you not to bow to me"? "yes milady you have but it is out of respect to you all the other gods and goddesses besides you and Artemis demand respect, yet they dislike me, because I only bow to those I respect." Hestia looked at me with is that love? no it can't be I must be imagining things ever since me and Annabeth's break up I haven't been the same, but I can't help but get a feeling for Hestia. gods dang it must be the fates messing with my life again I thought.

A/N

[Hey guys tell me if I'm rushing their relationship I feel like I am:]

Hestia looked at me with a weird look wait hold up I think its love again oh gods no she's blushing she must of read my mind crud she's gonna get angry like all the other Olympians and kill me I bet. Why is she looking at me disappointed? "why do you think I would kill you" she said getting a little bit sad. Well all the other major gods would of sent me to the fields of punishment because they already want too, and my thoughts would of insulted them.

(A/N HEY GUESS WHAT I ADDED QUOTATION MARKS!!! YAY NOW I DON'T NEED TO BE SCREAMED AT!!!
ALRIGHT I JUST WENT BACK AND EDITED THIS CHAPTER BECUSE I STILL GET SCREAMED AT, BUT THANKS FOR TELLING ME ABOUT MY MISTAKES, BECUSE IT HELPS ME KNOW WHERE TO EDIT. SO AGAIN THANKS!!!)