New Book?

OK, so I know that even though none of you ever comment and your all the silent readers out there, but I really really really need help. I want to make another book. 

I know that I am not updating any of my books very much but I just read this really great series by @Alycat1901  called Betrothed to Jack Frost  and the second book that she is still working on, Betrothed to Jack Frost: Fires Fury. And it is all about mythology, mostly Greek, but there is a little bit of everything in it. But I absolutely loved this series and am dying for her to update. And I have always been interested in Greek mythology but reading her books have made me almost obsessed. OH, and she has ANOTHER book about Greek mythology that I am reading, Betrothed to Apollo.  And I absolutely love it. 

So as you can tell I want to make a book about Greek mythology. BUT I can't think of anything to write about and I don't really want to make it similar to any of the books above, but I want to do something. I will also put up a question on yahoo so if you see something on yahoo that has my name, you can answer on there. 

But please comment your ideas. I totally get you being silent readers because I am too. But can you please comment your ideas? It would mean the world to me. I mean all of my comments come from my little sister who just comments dumb things like 'get me cereal' and stuff like that. Really my heart races when I see I have a comment then its from her and its like 'oh....'  So please please please comment. It would make my day and give you something else to read if your interested. And I'm not one of those authors who just skims through your comment. I read through it and then reply. I even reply on my dumb sisters comments. 

Remember, it would make my day. I am one of those shy wallflowers and I am not joking with you when I say that someone once told me, "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." 

So, take a step, no, jump out of your comfort zone and comment! Not just on my stories, but on other peoples. I know that it isn't just me that appreciates your feedback. Even I will try voting and commenting on stories from now on. And the reason this chapter is dedicated to Alycat1901 is because her books gave me the inspiration to make a book with mythology (Even though I can't remember how to dedicate a chapter, the chapter is still dedicated to her). Even though she probably doesn't read anything of mine. But if she does and she is reading this right now, I will at least vote on your chapters from now on. 

So thanks everyone! Hope you enjoyed your Christmas and you didn't have TOO much fun on New Years Eve. But have a good 2017 people!

         ~J