Chapter Seven

Victoria's POV

There is a white witch in the living room. Who is looking for something. Then she sees me and stops. Okay, so maybe it was a someone. Help me...

You are the most powerful witch in the world. Not her. Grow up and ask her what she wants.

"What do want? And would you please let my mate go."  As I say this she holds up a hand, I see waves that look almost like radiation waves come towards me. Alexis, what is it. To stop time for you but you can still hear her. Put up a shield. She doesn't know how powerful we are.

So I do as Alexis said and put up a shield that won't let anything harm me. And just to be safe, I put one around Jack and he moves again. Alexis, tell Xavier to not let Jack walk anywhere. Tell him that the only thing preventing the witch from getting to him is me and to listen to what I tell hi- Blah Blah Blah. I already know. I told them before you put up the shield. Now concentrate.

I look up and see her floating towards me. I throw the same spell that she threw at me, but I make mine more powerful so that it will go through anything and she can't see it coming. She suddenly freezes and that indicates that it worked. But I also changed mine so that she can speak only when I need an answer.

"What is yor name?" I wave my hand.

"Reagan Everbleed. Daughter of Troy and Maggie Everbleed." I nod my head when I hear what I need.

"Why are you here and what do you want." Again I wave my hand.

"I bring terrible news to the last black witch alive. I was told to find her here by many warlocks. I want to form an alliance against the Devil. Many of his creatures are coming to kill her." I can see fear in her eyes.

"I am Victoria Fae. Last black witch alive and the most powerful in all of history. Give me more details of what you have heard and found out."

"The Devil is gathering as many demons, witches, griffins, pixies, mermaids, vampires, angels, and banshees as he can to start a war. Some have disagreed and either chose to take your side or not be any part at all. I was asked but figured that you would have a better chance at winning this war. All of the warlocks chose his side as soon as they found out that you have found your mate and he is werewolf. That is all that I know." Ok, well that is a lot of information. 

I look over at Jack and see that he is paling more by the second. "Jack, come here. I know that what you heard might freak you out a little but I have a lot to tell you. It would help if Xavier told you because Alexis told him everything. I need to take care of this one, so it would help if you would tell me where your cells are. Also what your window looked like so that I can fix that also."

His mouth is just opening and closing when his eyes turn pitch black. Well shoot, Reagan did something when I wasn't paying attention. But when I look over, she looks just as confused. But my confusion is gonewhen I look over at Jack again and hear an even deeper voice talking. And the sound is coming out of Jack's mouth.

"Please do not freak out, Victoria. I am his wolf and the brains of all of his plans. I am Xavier," that explains everything, "I am sorry for Jack's behavior, but I will tell him everything. And the window was simple just like the other ones. The dungeon is through the kitchen, down that hall, then the third door on the left. The pack has evacuated when there was a big bang, so you don't have to worry about them." Then he turns and walks up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV

I just witnessed a witch break into my house. And I couldn't even do anything. It was a black witch who saved me, and is offering to fix the pack house. Holy cow, my day has been very confusing. 

And, Satan is after the witch that saved me. Who is also my mate. And disguised herself as Grace King, who was my abused mate. Who was a werewolf. This is too much to take in. Everything is getting blurry and then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria's POV

I fixed the mirror with a simple replication spell, then brought Reagan down to the cells. I used a spell to knock her out, then injected liquefied Lobelia flower into her system to weaken her and prevent concentration and magic use.

I will keep her here for now. But I need to go deal with a terrified mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A slightly shorter chapter, but the power kept going out and I had to pick 10 dozen corn cobs and take care of many chickens. Word Count: 837

                    Thanks,

                                 ~J