Chapter 7 /:/ Getting Patched Up

Chapter 7 /:/ Glenn's POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Y/N was tied up and hurt, and by my suprise it was Maggie who was in the doing of this mess. I was upset and didn't know how to handle what just happened. I knew Maggie never got over me after what had happened between us .... but I never guessed she would actually do something like this! No wonder I broke up with her.

I helped Y/N up after yelling at Maggie to leave her alone. Her look in her eyes made me feel like a horrible person inside, but I knew it was the right thing in the end.

"Y/N ... We're almost there. Just keep it up." I said as I guided her through the streets until I was able to reach Carol's house. When we were in a clear distance where I could she her house, I could also see that Carol was taking a smoke outside. Her eye caught us. She than quickly put her cigarette out and ran to us. "What happened to her?" She said, taking Y/N from me.

"Maggie," Was all I was able to say to her.

Carol nodded, and looked away from me as she brought Y/N into her house. I knew that she was hiding how angry was really was about the situation for the good of Y/N and myself. Carol always fought for our group, she was like a mother to some and a friend to most. I respected her, and so did everyone else.

When Y/N was inside the house, Carol guided her into a spare bedroom she had and layed her down to check on her wounds.

Y/N looked exhausted throughout the entire process.

--------

When Carol was done cleaning her scratches and put band-aids on them, she closed the door to the room and walked out.

"How is she?" I asked.
Carol Nodded. "Better now that she's resting. Thank you for bringing her to me." I nodded back as a response, and she continued to speak. "She was mainly in shock, which made her tired. So that probably why it was a little difficult to guide her here - but I have to bet that she hasn't fought someone like that before. She was out there for a while, so I guess she only fought the Walkers out there." She sighed.

I shook my head in disbelieve, as I still couldn't believe that Maggie would do something like that to someone. Let alone someone who we all just met! These types of thoughts ran through my head every second of every minute.

"You shouldn't worry about why Maggie would have done something like that, Glenn." Carol said, grabbing a cup of water for Y/N when she wakes up. She than sat down in front of me.

"Maggie did that to Y/N because of how Y/N looks at you. You saved her from those Walkers the very first day! You are probably a Hero in her eyes Glenn!" She continued. "So of course Maggie is going to be upset. There was an attractive girl that you saved, and now she respects you like she's known you for years." She started to chuckle. "Maybe you even wooed her heart over."

I starred at her, red faced. No, Y/N couldn't like me at all; that would be a silly thought. I laughed a little and shook my head towards Carol, and she only shrugged her shoulders at me, basically saying that the whole thing is a possibility. 

I  tried shaking it off, trying not to think about it. I mean, Y/N is defiantly an attractive girl, of course, just like Carol had said, but Y/N couldn't like me like that! "Maybe as  brother possibly ..." I said shrugging slightly and starring at her as I thought about it. Could Y/N really like me like that? Could it happen?

-------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Sorry that this Chapter is shorter than the other ones, I'm in a study hall right now, writing on my phone, and just tried finishing/starting new chapters of our books! 😂 But I am still so sorry for not writing my chapters of this and the other book, I've just been so busy lately with my art and school!! But I will publish this chapter when I get home, and than I can work on the other story a bit! <3

Also, thank you Ariel for being patient with me!! I'm sorry I haven't been writing fam ;u;

-   _Noel_