Chapter 6 /:/ Ouch

Y/N's POV

I sit down just as I am told. What else can I do with a gun in my face. I get comfortable and look up into the crazed eyes of what I can only assume is going to be my assailant. "Well, well, well finally looking to see who it is." Maggie said. "Actually no because we all have this thing called peripheral vision. So I did in fact see you past the barrel of the gun." I said smirking like the smart ass I am. She snorted clearly flustered. "I could blow your brains out right now and no one would even care," Maggie said, "Who the hell do you think you are anyway. You are a danger to this group you nearly got Glenn killed while he was saving your ass from those walkers." I sighed.

"I never asked to stay ok. And I am fully aware of what he risked to save me and to be honest and am kind of wishing he just left me out there. That way I wouldn't put you guys at risk like I kind of am. But your group is small. Too small to survive the entirety of this horrible plague that is condemning the earth. So you guys need the extra hands and I am willing to pull my weight around here. And if your worried I am going to steal Glenn from you don't worry." I explained with a straight face. I was not amused by her while I'm the boss so listen to me and be freaking intimidated by me Crap. She slowly lowered her gun and before I knew it her fist swung quickly towards my face and connected with my cheek.. hard. I was dazed and I couldn't stop seeing stars and then I heard a familiar voice. "Y/N? Are you home?" It said as I heard the door shut downstairs. "Shit..." Maggie whispered as she looked for a place to hide. She eventually got into my closet and hid. "I-I'm in here." I shouted and soon heard footsteps getting closer to my door.

The door opens. "Hey Y/N I was... Oh my god! Are you ok?!" Glenn said as he kneeled in front of me and started to untie me. "Y-yeah. I think I'll be f-fine." I said as I was finally released from my restraints. I suddenly felt another sharp pain in my face and fell to the floor. I waited for my knees to feel the cold stinging of the floor. But... they never did. I was enveloped in warmth instead and I looked up to see that it was Glenn who had caught me. "Who did this to you? Are they still here?" He asked me as he looked at the now forming bruise on the left side of my face. I nodded and and motioned to the closet. Glenn gently set me on my bed, took out a knife and went to the closet. My heart stopped as he flung open the door. I watched as he almost killed Maggie but stopped just in time. "You piece of shit. You ratted me out." She said as she quickly walked towards me and grabbed my shirt.

"Hehe.. You'd like to think that wouldn't you. But actually the closet is the only place a human person can fit when hiding in this room." I said smirking. "What the hell Maggie? Why'd you do this to Y/N? She has done nothing to you to deserve this." Glenn said as he walked up to Maggie. She threw me against the wall and turned to him with a sad look in her eyes. "Because you look at her like she's the only girl left on the entire planet and she is stealing you from me." She said. Her southern accent seemed to get thicker as she spoke. "Those are terrible reasons. We broke up weeks ago Maggie. You should have known someone would come along just like you did when Carl got shot." Glenn spoke back. I could see the sadness and sudden realization in her eyes. "Y-you can't be serious. You really don't want me back." Maggie said her usually strong voice now shakey and wavering. "I am serious. Now leave Maggie you have done quite enough." Glenn said to her as he turned to me and examined my face.

I heard the door open and close but my eyes never left Glenn's face. I memorized every inch of his face almost as if I took a picture. His eyes that seemed to light up the space around him, his sleek black hair that shines in whatever light hits it. "What are you staring at?" He asked me. I snapped out of my daze and shook my head. "Nothing." I said blushing lightly. "Let's get you to Carol so that she can take a look at you." He said as he helped me up and led me out the door. We soon left my house and made our way to Carol's.

Sorry for such a long wait but Noel and I have been really busy with school and band but the season is over so we should be able to update more. Hopefully.. I hope you guys like the chapter
~Ariel xoxo