Prologue

***

I'm sure, everyone wants to have someone who'll be there by their side. Someone who'll show you how much they love you, how much they care for you. . .

You love it when someone is so loyal to you that he sees no one, no other than you; attempts to be with you no matter what. You are amazed when you have seen how much he pours his all efforts just to impress you.

You wish that, you pray for that. . . you keep on believing that someday, you will meet that kind of man.

But what if, the love you were waiting for became so violent? so cruel? What if the man whose love turned into something you wished you have never felt or seen?

What if your dreams turned into nightmare that you've always wanted to wake up?

It's not love actually. . . it's an obsession. . . he never knows how he would show the affection in a proper way.

He told me once that he actually does, but why he's hurting me? If you truly care for someone, you won't let them to be in pain, but why he does this thing repeatedly?

How can I escape? Is it really helpful if I insisted on how can I leave this fate? Or to pretend that the beating of his heart, actually the beat of mine?

I am Olivia Sanderstorm, and this is my story.