His eyes snapped to mines and he growled.

"Who did she kill?"

I leaned back against the chair and sighed. Hissing a little as my ribs touched the arm rest making pain shoot through the left side of my body.

"A nurse."

He looked back at her but said nothing.

"Then it is settled. There is a little trailer in the back. Its not much but it will do. I'll drive her to my pack house where she will stay with me an-"

Over my dead body.

"No. We are her family. I'll drive her myself with pack cars in front and in bac-"

He growled and turned his body to mines.

"The hell you will. You idiots lost her once, I won't let you do it again." With that he walked out not leaving any room for discussions.

He knows since she isn't marked he can't take her. An Alpha can not take his mate from her pack if she does not agree to it. That would be starting war between the packs and I don't think he wants that.

"Your mate is a pain in the ass, you know that?" I said looking at her.

She looked liked Eva, but I know she wasn't Eva.

So many things are going to change , I can only hope they are for the best.

I got up and decided to go see where everyone else was.

I walked out of the shed nodding my heads at the guards to keep a special eye on her.

Walking back into the pack house I noticed Alpha Oscar there sitting at the table with coffee and toast.

"I see you are healing well. How do you feel?"

I smiled and sat across from him.

"I'm well, thank you. How are you? You took a lot of fatal hits." I said remembering how he fought hard against the rogues and the hunters.

"I've been Alpha a long time. One of the highlights about still having the title is that even though I age my wolf hasn't. So my injuries were terrible, but my wolf has always been a good healer." He said taking a sip and smiling.

But something was bugging me from the fight.

"Did you know him?" I asked

He didn't seem surprised by my question more like he was waiting for me to ask him this.

"That I do. But we should discuss this in my office."

He said as he got up.

I followed silently behind him up to his office.

Mostly everyone was there.

Danny, my father, Ariana, and Braxton.

They all looked at me as we walked in.

"How are you feeling?" Ariana asked as she stood next to me.

"Stiff but fine." I kissed her forehead and she smiled up at me.

"Where Xavier?"