Chapter 37

A/N: so like, I'm having writer's block ughhh. And I've been on a trip for the past week, so my apologies for not updating. I'm actually confused with my own story, haha. I forgot what happened, I went back a skimmed through a couple chapters, but I'm not too sure. So, if anything repeats, or if I'm missing anything, sorry!

"Since we can't go dress shopping today, tomorrow, then?" Taehyung asks with a glint of hope in his eyes.

"I don't see why not," I agreed without hesitation. "The others should be at our place in a bit."

He nods and we head home after buying Jinwoo a present. I already see a car outside his huge house, and I knew it was Hoseok's.

"Aye man, wassup," Hoseok and Taehyung did a small fist bump.

"You look pretty today," I compliment Jiyeong.

As soon as we walk inside, the couple stares around the house, confused.

"Uhh, Taehyung why is your house so different? And by different, I mean why does it have so much of Haru's stuff—*gasp* DONT TELL ME YOURE A ROBBER NOW, WAIT UNTIL JIN—"

"Hoseok, you think too much,"I face palmed. "We moved in together," I chuckle. "Do you guys want tea or coffee?" I ask.

"It's okay," they chorus.

After a little chat and waiting for everyone to arrive, we load Jin's van.

"We're here!" Namjoon announces as we pull up in front of a very very familiar house that brought back both happy and sad memories. The house was decorated with ribbons and there was a bounce house in the back yard, I could tell because part of it peeked out. The front door had balloons.

"Noona!" I heard a young boy's voice called. I bent down to Jinwoo's level.

"Happy Birthday, Jinwoo!"

"Thank you noo—taehyung-hyung?!" Jinwoo jumps into his arms as taehyung chuckles. He ruffles the boy's hair as if he was still eight.

"Wait, why are you—are you guys...?" Jinwoo trailed off.

I chuckled and wrapped my hands around Taehyung's arm. "Yes, we are together," I look at taehyung as if I was in a trance.

Taehyung smiles at me and turns back to Jinwoo. "And it's all because of you."

A wide smile spreads on the boy's face.

"Here's your present," I pass him a bag.

"Oh, we have presents too," Hana says.

"You guys can put them on the table inside, ka!" Jinwoo leads us happily inside.

"Oh my," I heard a voice gasp.

I happily turned my head to the voice. "Mrs. Song!" I hugged her.

"Oh, you've become so mature and beautiful," she returned the hug.

"Thank you."

The gang introduces themselves.

"You must be Haru's boyfriend," Mrs. Song pats Taehyung's shoulder with a toothy grin. "Don't break her heart again."

"I never will," Taehyung secretly showed her the engagement ring. Mrs. Song's eyes widened. "My apologies, i mean fiancé."

I quickly held a finger up to my lips and then pointed to Jinwoo, signaling Mrs. Song to not tell Jinwoo. She nods.

"I'm happy for you guys," she says quietly.

"Unnie!"

"Jennie!"