Chapter 12

I tied my hair with my hair tie and scanned my self in the mirror in front of me. (Um, pretend the the purse isn't there)

"Ready," I breathed out with a wide smile as I faced Jiyeong and Hana

"Great, let's go," Hana grabbed my hand.

• • •

I finally finished warming up my vocal chords. I had a guitar player, just like last time in Jeju island.

Hana and Jiyeong said they needed to discuss something, but they wouldn't let me know what it is! Ugh, rude.

Hana and Jiyeong's POV

"Why'd you drag me out here?" Jiyeong asked cluelessly.

"Guess what Jungkook told me!" Hana squealed.

"What?"

"Taehyung's been writing a song for Haru, too. Isn't that sweet? He wants to present it tonight!" Hana jumped in happiness.

"Wait, what about our plan?" Jiyeong asked.

"We'll follow it, but the rest will just be improv," Hana shrugged.

"Oh, okay then!"

They both walked back to the restaurant squealing about the couple, feeling excited about the night that was coming.

Haru's POV

I finished chatting with my guitarist about some procedures, and luckily, everything worked out. Just then, I saw Jimin and Hoseok walk in.

"What are you guys doing here?!" I asked, feeling panicked.

"Um...obviously for dinner," Jimin laughed.

Hoseok laughed too. But then walked up to me. "He's coming, hide."

Oh, yeah. I forgot, only Hoseok, Jungkook, Hana, and Jieyeong know about my plan—WAIT DID HE JUST SAY TAEHYUNGS COMING?!

I ran off the stage quickly, dragging my guitarist along with me. I raced to the employees lounge.

"Oh, hello, Miss Haru!" Lisa, an employee whom helped me prepare, along with her friends, greeted me as she placed her magazine down.

"Hey, Lisa! Where are the others?" I ask.

"They're just setting up some other stuff," Lisa shrugged.