Chapter 9

A/N: IM SEEKING REVENGE ON MY FRIEND! YOU KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT 😂
--------------------------

Do you still love Taehyung?

That question kept ringing in my ears. I thought of it all night, after Jin asked me that question.
Of course I still love Taehyung.

3rd person POV

Haru was mindlessly walking around the house, thinking of that question. She didn't know why it bothered her so much, when the answer was obviously a yes.

Could it be that girl Taehyung was with that night?
Or was Baekhyun playing with her heart?
Had she actually loved Baekhyun without her knowing?

She snapped back into reality when she walked into someone's back.

"Oof!"

"Aish, watch where you're going, clutz," a familiar voice teased.

"Shut up, Hobi," she spat while crossing her arms.

"Something seems to be bothering you," he stated.

"No shit, Sherlock. She's been like this ever since that talk last night," Jiyeong came down the stairs.

"Wow, thanks for making me feel smart, babe," Hoseok pouted.

"Aish, what a child," Jiyeong muttered.

"Haru, you can always tell us when something is bothering you," Jiyeong pulled Haru to sit on the couch. Hoseok sat on the couch next to Jiyeong.

"So...tell us what's bothering you."

Haru sighed.

"How does it feel like to love someone? How it feels like to be in love?" Haru asked.

"It's like that day when Jungkook drooled seeing Hana," Hoseok joked.

"Isn't that everyday?" Haru laughed.

"Yah, you two, stay on topic!" Jiyeong hit both of their heads.

"Being in love is like...you and Tae," Jiyeong smirked. "You guys are so perfect," she said with dreamy eyes. "Sheesh, I wish Hoseok and I would be that perfect..."

"Jiyeong, we're here to talk about me, not you two," Haru rolled her eyes, and didn't feel a single bit ashamed about her selfishness.

"Rude," she scoffed.

"Loving someone is like..." Hoseok thought for a moment. "When you feel happy around them...missing them even though you've just seem them an hour ago...wanting to always be with them...wanting to always impress them...when your stomach is filled with butterflies when you're around them...when your heart beats for them...when you feel like as if you're in a trance whenever you see them...when you're jealous seeing them with someone else...the list could go on." He stared at Jiyeong while smiling.

"Wow, expert of love, how'd you come up with all of this?" Jiyeong raised an eyebrow.

Immediately, the boy blushed. "Uhh...that's not important now..."

Haru smirked at the two. "Aish, you're so oblivious, Yeongie," she whispered, only audible for herself.

"Then how does being in love feel like?" Haru asked.

"You feel like you're on cloud 9...you feel like it's only the two of you...where there's no troubles...you feel like you can do anything...you feel like..." Jiyeong sighed. "It's an indescribable I can't explain..."

"Why do you ask?" Hoseok asks Haru, the question caught her off guard.

Haru stared at him, slowly smiling. "Thanks guys..."

She stood up and hugged the two.

"I know what to do now, thank you," she skipped upstairs happily. She started vocalizing and writing stuff down in her notebook. She had a picture of Taehyung on her desk, as her inspiration.

"I'm in love with you...I love you..." She smiled.

Meanwhile in the living room...

"Tch, she didn't even answer my question," Hoseok pouted.

Jiyeong smiled like a maniac.

"You look creepy, stop doing that," Hoseok cringed.

"Yah!" She hit his shoulder. "I just feel like something amazing is gonna happen soon..." she smiled to herself.