Chapter 6

The gang except Taehyung and Jimin searched for her together. Taehyung and Jimin separated from the group and worked together to find her.

"Haru!" The boys repeatedly yelled.

Taehyung's POV

"Love, where are you?" I muttered under my breath.

I walked lazily through alleyways, my legs almost giving up on me. We've been waking airline for hours, and I felt my body getting weaker.

"Haru...?" I peeped out before I collapsed on to the floor. Where's Jimin?

Haru's POV

I was crying while walking somewhere I didn't recognize. Great I'm lost.
I looked around and saw a body on the floor. OH MY!

I rushed quickly towards the figure. I turned the lifeless body over so their front side was facing me. I gasped when I realized it was Taehyung.

"NO NO NO! HELP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

As if on cue, I heard footsteps rushing my direction. Hopefully they're here to help me.

"Sir, please he—J-Jimin?" I was shocked to see him straying at me. "What are you doing here?"

"Our friends are looking for you!" He said obviously.

"O-oh...um...well...can we go to a hospital quickly?" I asked changing the topic.

"Hmm, sure...I'll text our friends to meet you there," he said while gesturing me to follow him as he walked away.

"Yah!" I called form behind him. He turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"I can't carry this guy by myself," I said holding up Taehyung's floppy arm.
Jimin sighed and sped walk back to me. Together, we lifted Taehyung and walked back to where Jimin's car was parked. And man, it was the longest walk of my life.

I threw Taehyung into the backseat and climbed in next to him. Jimin looked at us through the rear view mirror and sighed sadly.

"Jimin, in sorry for what happened earlier," I finally had the courage to say.

He stared at me coldly. "It doesn't matter when we're not a couple," he simply said.

"E-eh?" I dropped my jaw.

"We're not a couple anymore."

"What has gotten into you?" I asked him worriedly.

"Obviously, everyone thinks you belong with Taehyung. And there is no doubt you two still love each other, you're just too cowardly to admit or get him back, pfft," he rolled his eyes.

I shut my mouth and sunk into my seat. I didn't have anything to say back, and I definitely didn't want to anger him more.

"Thanks though, Jimin...you were there for me when Tae wasn't," I said very quietly and smiled a little. I thought Jimin couldn't hear me, but I had second thoughts when I saw him smile a little in the rear view mirror too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was pacing worriedly outside Taehyung's room waiting for Doctor to come out.
The door later swung open and the doctor stepped out. He held a clipboard in his hands as he approached Jimin and I.

"Are any of you related to the patient?" The doctor asks.

"Yes," I quickly said. I wanted to see Taehyung ASAP and I wanted to know what happened to him.

The doctor smiled showing his wrinkles. "It's nothing major, he just fainted out of no hydration. He's awake now, if you want to vis—"

I didn't let him finish and quickly rush into the hospital room. Taehyung looked at me with surprise.

"Yah! Taehyung you had me worried sick! I'm so glad you're okay!" I smiled as I approached his bed. "Sorry for making your wedding day such a disaster, it's all m—"

He cut me off by pulled me into a tight hug. I gasped.

"I'm glad you're safe," he whispered huskily.

"I should be the one to say that," I said just as quietly.

I heard the doorknob click and Jimin walked in. He was shocked; as if his whole life flashed before his eyes.

I subtly pried Taehyung's hands off, and thankfully he had a gentle grip. I sat on a chair next to his hospital bed and cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Hey Jimin..." I said hoarsely.

He ignored me and crouched down next to Taehyung.
"You feeling alright?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded nervously.

I attempted to sneak out of the awkward atmosphere. And just when I was about to place my hand on the doorknob...

"Yah! Where do you think you're going?" Taehyung asked.

I looked behind me. He looked at me with sad and concerned eyes. I sighed and smiled.

"I'll be back," I simply said and walked out, shutting the door behind me softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked on the streets and saw some food stalls. My tummy grumbled as I stared at the posters and banners of delicious food.
I walked to a stall.

"Ahjussi, can I get kimchi with white rice?" I asked.

He nodded and prepared the food. I whistled (A/N: OMG BLACKPINK's WHISTLE IS STUCK IN MY HEAD NOW) while waiting.

The ahjussi came back with a small takeout box.

"5000 won please," he held out his hand.

I was going to hand him some money, but someone's hand reached form behind me and gave money to the ahjussi.

"I'm paying for her," a familiar voice said.
"And keep the change," the voice said again.

It can't be...
I turned around and saw someone I haven't seen for a long time.

"Baekhyun Oppa!" I smiled brightly and threw my arms around his neck. I had to tippy toe cause he was taller than me.
"I missed you!" I snuggled into his chest.
I felt his hands wrap around my waist.

"Me too," he chuckled.

"O-oh..." I heard a too familiar voice say sadly.

I peered over Baekhyun's shoulder and saw Taehyung's face. His sad eyes were looking us.

"Tae?? What are you doing here?! Aren't you suppose to be resting?" I quickly released Baekhyun.

"Just like how you were supposed to be accompanying me but ditched me for your new boyfriend?"