Chapter Nine

[Haha chances are this chapter is going to suck and be sort of confusing anD oops its going to be short too sorry I love you  whoops haha don't hate me please also if you don't understand pls wait for the next chapter before you ask questions because I don't wait to spoil anything thAnks]

 [Unknown P.O.V.]

I watch as they laugh and joke, sitting on a bench at the park. The boy places his hand on her thigh, and she blushes. He grins at her, and nuzzles her neck. She laughs and pushes him away.

 "That tickles!"  she exclaims, and he laughs. His hands go over her stomach, and she doubles over in laughter as he tickles her. She finally wriggles out of his grasp, and catches her breath. She looks up at him, her eyes sparkling. His lips curve into a smile, and his eyes search her face, grasping onto any of her features to give him an idea of what she's thinking. His hand slips around her slender waist, and pulls her closer. Her blush returns, and his face becomes somber. Her laughing expression drops, and I watch as they forget about the world around them. His eyes cloud over, and hers flutter shut, her dark lashes clashing with her pale skin. His other hand runs up her arm, over her neck, and cradles her cheek. He presses his lips to hers, not caring they are out in the open. I see her knee bouncing up and down, she's very nervous.

 He pulls away, and she looks up at him, her eyes full of adoration. Her hand runs over his knee, and he presses his forehead to hers. Their eyes lock, and I can almost hear her heart pounding in her chest.

  And, as I watch them, I decide simply, that they are in love.