Chapter 12

I called Niall. He loves her more than anything.

~convo~

Niall: Hello?

Louis: Niall mate go to the beach and there should be a cliff, run! Go!

Niall: What why I-

~end of convo~

The line went dead. He must've caught on. I was speeding down the road not caring if I would get chased by the cops. I looked over to Eleanor and her face was a mic of worry and anxious.

"It'll be okay" I sat reassuring her. "Louis we both know that you're freaking out because you're not good at hiding it so if anyone should be calm it's you because you're driving and I don't want to die in a car accident." She snapped.

Jeez, how can a quiet girl from school snap all of the sudden and become bitchy.

I parked the car but before it had stopped Eleanor was already out. "Stop! Don't jump! We care for you and-" her voice does down. She didn't realize she was talking to a boy and a his girlfriend I'm guessing.

I walked up to them. "Harry?" "Louis!" Harry beamed. He saw my face and his smile dropped down. I noticed the girl next to him looked confused.

Harry caught on. "This, is my girlfriend Kaylie" He wrapped her around his arms. I wonder if I could do that to Eleanor. She had ombré hair with a mix of colors in her eyes. "Hello love"

She smiled. "What's wrong?" Harry asked taking all the tension. I was about to answer when I hear yelling.

"Julia! Stop! Don't do it!" I saw Niall running after her as she approached the edge of the cliff. I ran over to her and grasped her arm as if my life depended on it.

She struggled to get out of my grip. Harry came over to us and held Julia by the waist as I grabbed her arms. "Down there" I say gesturing my head as we make our way down the cliff.

I set her down gently. She better have a better reason why to kill herself besides Holly.

"Why?" Kaylie asked quietly. Shd goes to our school. I think I have second and fifth period with her.

Tears were running down her face.

Julia's POV

I let the tears flow freely from my eyes. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Anger fleshed through me. "MY DAMN FATHER BEATS ME EVERYDAY AND MY MOTHER DIED WHEN I WAS SIX! MY FATHER WANTS TO FUCKING KILL ME FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON! I CUT BECAUSE OF THAT! AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU TWO BULLIED ME! YOU GUYS MADE SURE I DIDNT HAVE ANY FRIENDS! I WAITED FOR SO MANY YEARS FOR AN ACTUAL FRIEND TO COME ALONG AND HELP ME! ONLY HARRY HAS DONE THAT! MY LIFE IS MISERABLE! I GET BULLIED BY EVERYONE NOW! I DONT WANT TO LIVE! I WANT TO BE UP IN HEAVEN WITH MY MOTHER AND LET MY FATHER ROT IN HELL!"

I pointed at Louis and Niall when I mentioned them bullying me. All of that anger I've been holding on to for years is out. But there's still some anger inside of me that I can't get out.

I covered my hands with my face and leaned on the bench. "Leave" I cried. "Go tell everyone" I say in a quiet voice.

"We're not going to tell anyone." Eleanor said. Everyone said she was really nice. Now that I see it myself, she is really nice."

"We're going to help you" Niall rubbed my back.

I hope they don't go backstab me.

•:•:•

Wey hey! What did you think?

I HAVE 1.1K READS! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH! 💞💖

THANK YOU: @Lina1Dniall and @ash2001_b for commenting on my last chapter!

Special thanks to @xinfiniteharoldx for making the new cover for this fanfic! Read her story! It's called "Will It Work? ( A Harry Styles Fan Fic) and her other book "Strong" it's a punk Niall fanfic.

Please comment and vote!

My new fanfic is called "Irresistible •Punk Niall•"

Please read it and give me some feedback!

~Nialler xx :)