Chapter 7

I didn't know what to say. He's hurt me all these years, and now he wants to be friends?

No. Just no.

"Gotcha!" Liam yelled.

Thank goodness someone saved me from this.

I got up and ran to Harry's house. I have to avoid Niall. "Julia wait!" I hear Niall call.

I got to the front step when someone pulled me back. "Julia, why are you avoiding me all of the sudden? I want to be friends again."

I froze. I looked into his ocean blue eyes, he meant it.

"Goodnight Niall" I say instead.

Harry returns five minutes later. "Hey why'd you run off?" He asked concerned.

"Niall asked me to be his friend again."

"Are you going to accept?" He asked again. I stay quiet. "Julia, it's okay if you do, I'm not that kind of person that gets mad at anything."

"I honestly don't know Harry. I don't know" I say. I looked at the clock, 12:49. "Shit'' I mumble under my breath.

Harry turned around to look wear I was looking. "We better get to bed" I nod.

I entered his room and saw a small sleeping bag in the corner. I reached for it and made the mini bed.

"And exactly what are you doing?" Harry sassed. I laugh. "I'm making my bed" I reply.

"Uh, no your not. You're sleeping up there" he pointed to his bed.

"No Harry it's your bed you sleep in it."

"No."

"Yes."

"Noo"

"Yess"

After about ten minutes of arguing I ended up sleeping in his bed. It was quite comfortable I may say.

My eyelids got heavier and I let sleep do its job.

I woke up to shaking. "Wakee uupp!" Harry cooed.

"No." I say still half asleep. "But we have to go to school." he fights back.

"School shmool, I don't give a crap about any of them." I protest.

"Alright" he gives up.

Finally.

I jumped up from the coldness of the water. "HARRY! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!?"

"You weren't getting up, duh"

I glare at him and walk toward the bathroom to dry off.

My hair was drenched and so was I.

I dried off and let my hair air dry. I slipped on a navy blue tank top with some denim shorts and black vans.

I put on black bracelets and black necklace that says 'love' on it.

I grabbed my bag and walked into the kitchen. "Good morning" Harry smiled. "It is now since I'm dry" I chuckle. Harry does the same.

He set two eggs, over easy, and three bacons. Yum! "Thank you! I love bacon!" I chimed. "I can see" Harry laughed as I devoured my food.

"Ready to go?" I nodded.

I opened the door and we began our walk to school. I put in one of my earphones and offered the other piece.
He gladly accepted.

'Burn' by Ellie Goulding played.

I hummed along. Harry sang along.

'We, we don't have to worry bout nothing.

Cause we got the fire, and we're burning one hell of a something.

They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space.

Light it up, like we're the stars of the human race, human race.

When the lights turned down, they don't know what they heard.

Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world.

We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky.

Cause we got the fire fire fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire.

And we gonna let it burn burn burn burn, we gonna let it burn burn burn.'

"You have a really good voice" I say to Harry. "Really?" he says. I nod. He smiles.

We arrive to school. Yay! *note the sarcasm* "Hey look! It's the slut!" Someone shouted. Harry shot them a death glare.

I waited for Harry to get his things out of his locker and he did the same to me.

"Hey babe" a husky voice said. It was Niall. "I'm not your babe!" I spat.

His slithered his arms around my waist. I tried to escape but his grip was too strong.

"Let her go!" Harry said sternly. "And why should do that" Niall smirked. "Because she's my friend and I won't let you or anyone hurt her"

Niall released his grip from me and walked towards Harry. "I'm not afraid if you" Niall glared. "Same to you" Harry said disgusted.

Niall pinned Harry up to the locker. "Let him go!" I yell. Niall smirked. Harry pushed Niall and he ended up on the floor.

Harry took my hand and we walked to math.

I looked at Niall. Oh if looks could kill, I would be dead right now.

The teacher was already in the class room. Niall put his arm around my neck as we entered. Harry couldn't do anything because our teacher was right there watching us.

Harry sat down at a seat. I made my way over to sit next to him but I pulled on the other side of the room. The bell already rang and that means no one can change seats. Then I realized I was sitting next to Niall.

He had a smirk on his face. The teacher said to finish pages 131 in our textbooks. It was pretty easy. Algebra, no big deal.

I felt a hand on my thigh. I turned and saw Niall smirking again. I tried pushing his hand away but it was no use.

I continued working when his hand moved up. Now I was getting uncomfortable.

His hand moved up almost touching my you-know-where. I looked at Harry who was furious at Niall. He looked like he was about to kill Niall then and there.

The bell rang. Thank goodness!

I put all of my books in my bag as fast as I could and ran out the door. I can't believe Niall!

"Julia wait!" I hear Harry call. I was in no mood to talk to anyone. I ran out of the building.

No one is hear. Thank goodness. I continued walking down the sidewalk. I didn't want to go home. I didn't have any place to go.

Oh wait I did! It was the park. No one was ever there. Well, expect Harry that one day.

I kept walking. But this time I was walking faster. I felt like I was being followed by somebody. I tried shaking the feeling off but it came back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So what'd you guys think? Is Julia really being followed?

I am so so so so so sorry for not updating yesterday! I thought it was going to be a free day for me but we had family over that I didn't know of.

Comment and vote!

~Nialler xx ;)