Chapter 10

•Niall's POV•

"Niall" a faint voice said. "Niall" the voice said a bit louder. "NIALL WAKE UP!"

I fell out of bed and looked up to see Julia smiling so innocently. "Jeez I'm up" I said still half asleep. "Hurry up we're going to be late" She said in a motherly tone.

"Yes mother" she gave me a playful glare and skipped down the hall.

That reminds me, my mother and my father. They're always in business trips so I never get to see them.

I got dressed in a white t shirt and some tan jeans along with some white nike high tops. I brushed my hair and ran downstairs.

"Grab an apple we're late!" Julia said throwing me an apple.

I hopped inside my range rover with her tagging along.

When we got to school the name calling has already started. "What a slut!" Holly screamed.

"Whore"

"Bitch"

I slid my hand over her waist and pulled her closer.

"See ya later Niall" she said in a small voice. "o-okay"

I watched her as she faded away in the school halls. How did she do it? How does she put up with all of the hate?

I could see her face in pain. How could I put her through all of this. I'm the one who started it.

RING RING RING!

I walked into homeroom and saw Holly talking to Julia. "You better watch your back you little bitch! Niall is mine!" she hissed.

I could see tears falling from Julia's eyes. She's trying to hide it from everyone but I can see it.

I pushed Holly back slightly and wrapped my arms around Julia. "Let's go" I whispered in her ear.

She nodded.

We walked out not caring what the teacher said to us. Julia was greeted by the lady at the front desk.

"I would like to sign Julia out" I said in a polite tone. The lady handed me a piece of paper to sign and I gladly took it.

"Do you want to Starbucks?" I asked.

She nodded. We walked in silence the way to the café. "Hey Niall. Why aren't you at school?" I was greeted by Louise. She's my mom's best friend, also my second mother as I like to call it.

"Reasons" I respond not wanting to go in detail.

"Niall James Horan! You tell me right now why you are here and not in school!" she stated very firmly.

"Louise I will tell you later just not now!" I said a bit annoyed. I moved my eyes toward Julia who's standing there giggling.

Louise smirks.

I love her and all, but when she sees me with a girl, I swear she becomes a 16 year old.

"I see" she smiled wide. Damn, she goes all mother- like on me and turns into a perky 16- year old.

She handed me my coffee without asking what I want. Ah she knows me so well. "What would you like sweet heart?" she asked. "Some water would be fine"

"So Niall, how long and you been dating?" Julia almost spit her water out. "We're not dating" I said bluntly.

"Oh. I just thought you were because the way you look at her seems-" I cut her off. "Louise don't you have other customers you should take care of?"

"You're telling me later" she laughs as she walks past me.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask sliding into a booth.

"I don't know. Maybe the open field with the lake down the road."

"Okay"

I got up throwing my cup away and Julia doing the same. "See ya later Louise!" I shout.

"Bye Niall! Have fun on your date!" she teased.

I wish it was a date, but it's not.

We got into my black range rover and made our way down the street. I turned on the music so the car ride wouldn't be so awkward.

I would glance at Julia from time to time but she would just look out the window .

We arrived at the park and I just followed where she walked. She seemed to know this place pretty well.

She sat under a tree in front of the lake. It was so peaceful. Now I know why she comes here.

"Hey Niall!" I looked up and saw Louis. "Hey mate, what are ya doing here?"

"Just thought to walk around a bit" he replied. Julia looked up. She still had her headphones in.

Louis gave me a questioning look. I sent one back to him but mine meant to be nice.

"Hello love" Louis said so sweetly.

"Hi." she half smiled.

"Are you guys on a date?" He asks.

Oh Louis, you don't know when to stop taking don't you?

"No, Julia wanted to clear her mind. I am here because she is my best friend!" I said hugging Julia.

"Yeah it's about Holly right? She's been spreading rumors that you guys slept together."

Julia's eyes widened. "But we didn't!" she yelled standing up.

"Love I know. But everyone else doesn't." Louis answered.

"So what if they think we slept together?" I questioned while standing up.

"Niall, you are popular. I am not. If someone like you, "sleeps" with so done like me, the bullying will get much worse." Julia stated putting air quotes around 'sleeps'.

"Oh."

Julia got up and started walking. "Where are you going?" I say running to her. "Home" she said firmly.

Home

Her home.

Her home with her father inside.

She can't. She has to stay with me!

"Julia! "Wait!" I call.

But she's already gone.

Shit.

"Louis! You go look for Julia around town. I'll look at her house and her favorite places" he nodded in agreement.

•:•:•

Wey hey! What did you think? I'm so so so sorry for the short chapter.

Please don't hate me!

THANK YOU : @percyjacksonlover333
@ash2001_b And

@Lina1Dniall for commenting on the last chapter! :)

I'm going to start another fanfic. It's going to be a punk/badboy Niall fanfic. Should I start that? Please leave it in the comments!

I have 819 reads! That's a lot for me! Thank you guys so much for reading!

How do you put a picture on the side?

Vote

Comment

Share!

~Nialler xx :)