~Chapter 8~

Annie~

What the hell did I do just now? I kissed freaking Kim Yugyeom. Am I out of my mind?

I drew back fast when I realised what I did. That's why never sleep on a bed beside a guy in the dark, oh I suggested it in the first place. Hehe...

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Just forget it. Go back to your dorm."

I said and shifted to the other side of the bed trying to escape reality and Yugyeom's intense stare.

Suddenly, Yugyeom started moving and I could feel him getting closer to me. He put his arms around my waist and back hugged me tightly.

"I kissed you back." He said as he rested his head in the crook of my neck. His breathing on my pare skin made my heart beat three times faster than it already is and shiver ran down my spine.

"Yugyeom." I said for no apparent reason, I just wanted to say his name. He trailed kisses down my neck and butterflies erupted in my stomach. It feels amazing to be kissed like that for some reason. I am supposed to be young and innocent but for today  I feel more adult like. I want to cuddle this guy all night.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" He suddenly asked and  I shrugged and he chuckled.

"Ok. I have something to say. Just listen." He said and I nodded, shifting in my place so I'd be facing him. He put his arm around my waist again and pulled me closer to him.

"The thing is.." He said feeling my hair through his fingers.
"I've loved you for a long time, but I never realised it. And when I did I wanted to tell that I love you so much but I thought you won't love me back. So, Annie, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I looked at him in the eyes and saw his seriousness. It is really sincere. I sighed and gave him a smile nodding in agreement.

He grinned stupidly and hugged me tightly to his chest, and that's how I drifted to sleep.

♡♡♡

So freaking short, isn't it?

I just don't feel like writing more. I am going to upload an Epilogue next time.

So what I am saying is...

The End~

Hope you liked this story just like my other one.

Stay tuned for the next book I am writing and if you are waiting for another Maknae story, please wait a little bit more if you can.

My next book is called "Singing in the Rain" it's a EXO Baekhyun fanfiction.

Stay tuned and hope you like my next work as well.

Bye Bye 👋👋

SaraLuvU♡