"From now on, I want you to sit beside Hugh every meal you hear me?" He looked at Olive.

"What? Why?" Olive asked.

"I want Nathalie to sit beside me. Why? Is there any problem Olive?" Enoch asked. Though a very normal question for other people. Enoch isn't normally a people person and likes to be isolated. So knowing that he want to be the new peculiar was quite shocking.

Olive scoffed and looked enraged but did as she told. Miss Peregrine looked at this with raised eyebrows at Enoch but he remained unfazed.

"Nathalie." Enoch called and pulled out the chair for her.

"Thank you." She said and sat down.

"Well this is quite new." Victor silently teased. Claire and Bronwyn giggled silently.

"Yeah, We don't always have a new peculiar."Horace said. Nathalie nodded silently in understanding.

"Everyone..Eat your supper before it gets cold." Miss Peregrine scolded lightly. Everyone ate but Claire didn't.

"Why aren't you eating Claire?" Nathalie asked.

"She's embarrassed " Hugh answered simply.

"Oh.. Well , don't be." Nathalie smiled. Claire placed her Turkey leg at the back of her head and a few second, the meat was gone and the only thing left is the large bone. She looked at Nathalie and expected a look of horror or disgust but Nathalie just smiled and went back to eating.

"All right, Movie time." Miss peregrine smiled. Nathalie looked at Enoch questioningly but he just grabbed her hand.

-------

Horace had a little contraption onto his eye and it started to glow forming a screen.

It showed Horace in a very fancy suit and shoes.

"Well I think this is one of the finest." Horace said and the suit maker proudly smiled and nodded.

"Though the shoes needs a little heel." Horace informed and the man nodded again giving Horace another pair of shoes with higher heels

"Horace often dreams of fancy things." Enoch explained to Nathalie who is still confused. She nodded and tried to focus once more on the 'movie'

Then suddenly, Horace and the shop disappeared and it showed Victor in the ground with no eyes, obviously dead and Nathalie was laying beside him with her head bleeding but she was just unconscious. Frost was everywhere and the atmosphere felt very sad and depressing.

Enoch was kneeling beside her horrified. He knelt beside Nathalie and gently pulled her head to his chest, rocking her gently. Tears was streaming down his face.

'Please wake up! Nathalie! please don't leave me here alone! You promised me!' He cried.

He leaned to her face and whispered

"Please, I love you..."

------------------

The movie ended and everyone except for Olive who was practically steaming with anger ,is looking at Enoch and Nathalie and giggled. Nathalie turned crimson red and Enoch was just nonchalant though he was shrinking in embarrassment on the inside.

They all went outside and Miss Peregrine followed. She turned on her music and everyone place on their masks. Nathalie didn't know what to do so she just did what everyone did.

And then they saw a bomb coming down from a plane. Nathalie saw this and clench Enoch's fingers. He squeezed it back reassuring her everything is fine.

Miss Peregrine reset the time and everyone took off their mask.

"Alright, Bed time." Miss Peregrine said. Everyone went upstairs but Enoch led Nathalie to his room.

"Stay. From now on, you will stay with me every night." Enoch said. Nathalie smiled slightly and nodded.

Enoch changed to his sleeping where and Nathalie went back to her room to change and went back to Enoch's room.

Enoch Lied on the bed and Nathalie hand- combed through his curly mop of a hair and started humming, lulling him to sleep.'

The humming slowly turned to singing and softly sang,

'Just close your eyes,

no one can hurt you now.

Come morning light,

You and I'll be safe and sound'