My Love in a Trench Coat (Johnlock)

Hey My Little Stars!

What's up in your worlds?

If you want to know, I am pretty good. I'm sick but I'm getting better. I'm sorta pissed though. I want to watch Sherlock but I don't have any time left for an hour and a half episode. AND I HAVE TO REWATCH THE EPISODES BECAUSE I FORGOT HALF OF IT!! One of the many cons of having a crappy memory :(

Anyway, this is a story based off of the short snippet of a story I put in my other book, 'Song Inspired Stories'. I'm not sure if this is going to be a one shot or an on going story. Let's just see what happens, yeah?

Okay, I'll shut up now.

ENJOY!!!

***************

I stared at my reflexion in the mirror. For someone who is about to get married, I sure didn't look happy. I looked miserable and guilty.

I was about to get married to a girl I didn't love.

I don't know what small, insane part of me made me propose to her, but it just happened. Now I can't get out of this huge mess I made. I am thinking of saying 'I don't' during the vows because I honestly don't love her. At first she was just a distraction from Sherlock, but then it became a little more than that. I started feeling very small feelings for her but never love. No, I am already in love. I am in love with my genius detective in a trench coat.

It took awhile for me to finally admit it to myself. I started to notice after his death that we used to stare too long and stand too close. I noticed that I felt butterflies in my stomach every time he used to touch me and I somehow felt myself wishing he didn't catch that damn sheet!

After realizing all of this I went farther into depression. I would never be able to tell Sherlock I love him now. I tried to move on but everything reminded me of him. Dark curly hair, a trench coat, a purple shirt, the color royal blue, a violin playing. Almost everything I saw I could link to Sherlock, and it hurt.

So I cooped myself up inside my old flat for months until I had enough courage to go out. When I did I met Mary. She was attractive but she wasn't Sherlock. She didn't have his cheekbones, ebony curly hair, or cupid bow lips. She didn't turn her coat collar up or wear deerstalkers. She didn't deduce random people and she was just so boring.

I don't know what to do anymore. I didn't want to break her heart but I don't want to marry her either.

"You ready, mate?" Lestrade asked. I continued to stare at my reflexion. Was I ready?

No, of course I wasn't.

******

There you go! I have now determined that this will be an on going series.

Updating soon!