Chapter 15: I hate you

After Brook left the room I burried my head inside my pillow realising what just he told me.

How can Jessica die? How Jasper never mentioned that she is dead. He lost his loved one. I feel sorry for Jasper, inspite of what he did to me.
Suddenly I someone started knocking.

"Come In". I shouted supposing it to be Brook. Some one slowly opened the door revealing it to be Cruz.

"Why are you here?" I asked in somewhat a rude tone. "You are crying Blake?" He asked more like stated in a concerned tone.

I was really crying, I hate crying in front of  him.

"And how does it matter to you?" I rolled my eyes. I know I was being a complete ass. "I am here to complete our project." He said.

"Ohh!" I  wiped the tears off cheeks. He sat beside me, sliding out his books from his bag as I opened my laptop.

We decided that he would do the research and I would write as my handwriting is hundred times better than his.

"I am sorry." I said
"Hmm. for what?" He asked not paying attention to my sorry.
Idiot for what all I did. "For being so rude" I half lied.

"Its okay, I am used to it now." He shrugged. His comment felt like someone stabbed me from inside, I know why is he saying I am used to it now.

Cruz's P.O.V

I decided to go to Blake's house for the project. Tbh, it was not only for the project, I really wanted to ensure she was fine.

I knocked the door. "Come in" She shouted. I opened the door and saw her sitting on the bed with pillow in her arms, she was crying.

"Why are you here?" She snapped.
"Why are you crying?" I asked.

Why the hell was she crying? Did something wrong happen?

"And how does it matter to you?" She asked rolling her eyes.

What the hell! She is asking me how does it matter to me. Ohh god! I can't see her crying. But why? I don't know. Do I love her? No. No this can't be possible after what all she did to me I won't ever forgive her.

So, I just shrugged and simply said the truth, "I am here to complete our project." Actually the half truth because a part of me was concerned about her and wanted to see if she was okay. But she being a complete ass to me makes me hate her more.

We started doing our project, after few minutes she said."I am sorry."

Sorry for what? Was the first question which came in my mind. Is she really sorry for what all she did to me.

So, I simply asked her, "Sorry for what?" Not paying attention to her.
"For being so rude" she stated.

What? You were not only rude but also brash, cocky and arrogant. I expected her to say something else, I expected her to say sorry for what all she did to me. But no she said sorry for just being rude.

"Its okay, I am used to it know." I replied.

Yes! I am used to it know, she is and was always like that to me, so why suddenly she is realising her mistake, because I saved her? Ha thats not true, I can't trust her, this all is just a drama.

We completed our project within two hours. After winding up our stuff, I decided to leave her room, when she suddenly said,"Thanks."

Now now what is this for?
I just ignored her thanks and left her room.

I was about to leave her house when someone pulled me into a hug. I turned back to see Brook.

"Dude, what are you doing?" I chuckled.

"Thanks for saving Blake." He thanked me. "It was my duty." I smiled.
"You don't know what is Blake going through. Though you might think that Blake is closest to me but No, she actually needs you." He said making me confuse.

"What do you mean?" I ask.
"There are many things you don't know about Blake, Cruz. She has completely changed after that incident." He reveals.

"What happened? I am feeling like an alien here" I ask, seriously. "Cruz you will come to know everything but it's not the right time." He said and went to his room.

What was that? What was Brook talking about? What I don't know about Blake? Ugh! I don't care. What she did was not acceptable.

Even I am changed now, and I will never turn the same for her, Thats never gonna happen. NEVER. NEVER.
______________________________________

UGH! I know I am late, but I really don't have time to post as my exams are coming.
Hope you like this chapter.
Vote, comment, share...