When It Rains (Locus)

(A/N: This is also a work in process)

There she was again. That mentally disturbed freelancer that Washington proclaimed as his. 

Washington. 

That name put a very sour taste in Locus' mouth. He watched patiently from atop the mountain ridge hidden behind trees. Alaska stood with Washington and the incompetent blue team. 

Locus wondered even after the first time that he met her, why did she continue to stay with Washington. Not even from a romance perspective, from a valuable asset. She had shown on multiple occasions that she is the more competent of the entire groups, next to that aqua colored female .

How? how could she be able to withstand his soft side? He doen

''Still looking at the girl, huh?'' Felix's annoying voice sparked to life into his radio. Locus sighed to himself and responded. 

''None of your concern.'' He growled as he turned his attention away from Alaska. Even if he was studying her , trying to analyze her to the best of his ability, it was none of Felix's business.

''Oh ho ho. See, that's where you're wrong , pal.'' Felix was using his friendly voice on him which Locus hated.

''Seriously, though.'' Felix started again ''Control wants her gone so we gotta get her.''

''I know.'' Locus grunted. Maybe this wasn't right. Sure, she was a good soldier but she was borderline insane and from what he learned from Felix, from his first encounter with her, she wouldn't even remember most of the time. So what was the reasoning? 

Locus had never questioned his orders, he followed them down to a T but this specific target just made no sense. She was more of a danger to herself than anyone else.