Betrayal(Washington)

''give me lambda, alaska.'' washington said while aiming his battle rifle at his ex-partner.

''wash, i cant guve you, luna.''

''i wasn;t asking. im telling..'' washington loaded his weapon. the meta groled and held up hids brute shot. alska turned to the aggressive agent maine.

''shut the fuck up!'' she yelled venom dropping off her words. ''i aint afraid of you.''

the meta growled in defiance and stepped towards the black amored female.

''stand down, i can handle this.'' washington held his arm out to stop him.

''you're all tak anyeay.''alaska sais to the meta who growled angrily. she was somewhat right. even though, sigma wanted him to get his ai, he wouldnt hurt her.

''this isnt the same agent we once knew.'' washington said warning her.

''does that apply to you too, wash/'' alaska challenged. washington shook his head.

''i had too, it was the only choice.''

''you know what, i hate when people say that considering that there is alwaus a choice.''

''no.''

''of course it was wash. we all had a choice but look what you did.'' she motioned to the bodies of donut and lopez. ''you hurt the people who have done nothing but help you.''

''they wew on the way.''

''in the way of what, wash?'' alaska laughed. ''your humanity?''

washington pointed his gun and shot hwe point blank in the chest. 

''oh no alaska!'' simmons yelled 

''check her body and lets move on/'' wash commanded/ the meta nodded his head and begain to search her body for the ai fragment. then growled in annoyance.

''what do you mean its not there/'' the meta growled again 

''yes im sure she had one. it didn't get taken away.''