Captured?!? Part 2 (short)

Previously

BAM

A monster appears out of nowhere.

"So the fire was a distraction." Ryan notice.

"Everyone! Go and hide inside!" Sapphire yells. Cassie pulls out her phone.

******

MECH-X4 punches the monster, but it grew bigger.

"What kind of monster that grows?" Spyder ask. Sapphire didn't see that it grew. She attacks using many blue arrows with her amulet.

"Oh, no." The monster grew bigger, and notice Sapphire. Yikes!

"We have to kind a weakness." It chases Sapphire, but MECH-X4 stop it.

******

"Look at that people. The monster grows just by being attack. What will our heros do now?" Cassie moves around them.

When she was moving around a villain caught Cassie and backs away.

******

Oh, I got it. I just need a spell to make it small, so we could figure this out. She goes through magical spel book that just appear when her amulet glow.

She stop at a page and finds a spell. Got it! She says her spell while the monster fights MECH-X4. The monster gotten small about half the size as MECH-X4.

"Oh gosh." The monster has more speed and attacks MECH-X4.

******

"Sapphire!" Cassie yells. Sapphire notice and run after her. She notice the same villain.

"Let her go!"

"Never." The villain goes some kind of vehicle that Sapphire doesn't know what it is or what it does.

She use her amulet to teleport to Cassie. She pushes Cassie off the vehicle. The villain spray his bottle at Sapphire's face.

******

"I got it. We just meed to melt it. Maybe it might work."

"Where do we get it?"

"Well, I made it. When I put in here, it will grow more. Just punch it really hard."

"Okay."

******

"Sapphire!" Sapphire couldn't hold on. It's like a sleeping powder. It would make her not able to hear, and it weakens her a little bit. The villain pushes Sapphire to the eletrical bar cage. Sapphire sees Cassie.

"Get MECH-X4!"

Cassie runs.

******

They used it, and punch it. The monster started to weaken, and then melt.

"We did it!"

"Yes! Wait! Where is Sapphire?"

They notice Cassie waving at them.

"She's been captured over there!"

They jumped where Sapphire is. The villain is driving the vehicle. He pushes a button for a teleporter.

"No!" MECH-X4 runs after them. Sapphire falls down, touches the bar. It shock her, and she was out. MECH-X4 is really close, but they went through the portal. It was gone.

"Sapphire!" Ryan falls down to his knees.

Thank you for reading this! Please tell your friends! I'm making the other part, but I want to give you guys a cliffhanger. Please wait an dkeep on reading! XD