"Ready?" Jess knocks on my stall after getting dressed. "Yeah!" I come out of my stall, "What are you getting on your nails?" I shrug, "I have no idea. Do I need something special?" She grabs my hand, "Are you getting acrylics?" I look at my nails, chipped, no polish, not even long. "Maybe?Mom what do you think?" My mom looks at my nails,"You can get a french tip." As we enter the nail salon we are greeted and are put into the pedicure chairs. "French tip on my toes please." We all three ask, and they nod their heads. They scrub our feet and legs, add orange peel and put hot rocks on them. It feels so amazing. I change the setting on my chair to full body massage, two massages in one day? Why the hell not? 

By the time we are done with the spa I am exhausted. "Are you guys hungry?" I nod. "Hungry and tired." I admire my nails, "I'm glad they put that little diamond on my nail." I say showing Jess, "I love it, too!" We head home, "McDonald's please." I beg my mom, she whips into the next one she sees. "What do you want?" I scan the menu, "Everything." She turns to Jess for a real answer, "I just want a salad." I look back at her, "We are at McDonald's and you want salad?" She shrugs, "They're really good here." I scan the menu again and I the order starts to fly out of my mouth, "McChicken with no lettuce, large fry, oreo mcflurry, cookies, and a water." My mom stares at me, "Are you really going to eat all that?" I shrug, "I think so." She orders it and I can't wait to dig in.

"Thank you!" Jess and I say at the same time. My mom hands us each our food, "No problem, ladies." We continue on home and I text Ethan, "Hey." A few minutes later he responds, "Hey babe." We message back and forth, "What are they up to?" My mom says glancing over at my phone. I shrug, "He isn't really saying much. He asked how our day was and that's about it." My mom nods, and fiddles with some buttons until you hear, "Hello?" over the car speakers. "Hi, Harry. What are you guys up to?" He laughs, "Nothing much, just a guys day." My mom exchanges looks with Jess and I. "Interesting. Are you home?" We hear some noise in the background, "Yeah. We're home." My mom smiles, "Okay, see you in a few." 

We pull into the driveway and Ethan stumbles out the door. "Are you? Are you drunk?" Ethan shakes his head no. I hold onto his arm, "Yes, you are. Come on." We walk inside and Harry and Alex are inside fighting over the last beer. "Harry!" My mom yells, "What is this?" He whips his head around, "You got here fast." We look around and there is food everywhere. "It is a mess in here." Alex takes the beer and snaps it open, spilling half of it on the floor. "Alex!" Jess screams. I take Ethan upstairs to clean him up. "What the hell happened?" He smiles. "It was a good idea." I shake my head a pull him up the stairs, praying that he won't get sick.

I start to undress him, "What are you doing?" He whispers, "Taking off your clothes." He smirks, "Oh!" He grabs my butt and pulls me into him. "Ethan!" He laughs, "C'mon." I shake my head no, "You need a shower." He kisses me arm, "A shower with you." I continue to undress him. "Ethan come on, you are being a pain." I finally get his shirt off. "You have marks all over you." I see welts all over his back, "Because I lost." I roll my eyes and try to get him to stand up enough that I can get his pants off. "I like you a lot." I smile, "Oh really?" He nods, "Yeah." He kisses my belly, "You are very special to me."

I finally get his pants down and turn on the shower water. "Join me." I shake my head no, "Please." I kiss him, "Listen to me. You need to sober up. I don't know why your dad would let you drink considering what happened last time you drank. So get in the shower and we can figure something out." He smiles, "What?" He stands up and reaches into the shower, "What are you doing?" He sprays me with the shower hose, "Ethan!" I scream. He laughs and sprays me everywhere, "Wet t-shirt contest! We have a winner!" I have to laugh out loud, "Stop!" He soaks me, "I can't believe you just did that!" He smiles, "Join me." I groan. "I'm fine." He drops the nozzle and walks towards me. "Bella." He wraps his arms around me, "Join me." I put my hand on his chest. "Stop." He doesn't resist and pushes me up against they door. "Don't you love me?" I nod, "Yes, but not when you act like this." He looks himself in the mirror. "I'm sorry." He gets in the shower, "Ethan." He ignores me, why does he have to be so difficult?

"I'm not mad at you." He peeps his head out from the shower, "Yes, you are." I walk over to him, "I promise. I'll be in my room when you are done, I need to change my clothes." Before he has a chance to answer I shut the door and go to my room. For the first time in a while I cry. I look at the pictures my mom printed out of Ethan and I. I love him so much. I love that he will be the father of my children, I love that he was my first everything, I love him. Jess comes into my room, "Bella! Are you okay?" I shrug, "I think so." She looks me up and down, "Why are you all wet?" I roll my eyes, "Ethan wanted a wet t-shirt contest." Jess bursts out laughing, "What?" I nod, "Don't ask me why."

She joins me in looking at the pictures and a few minutes later Ethan comes in my room with his towel hanging loose around his waist. "I'll leave you guys alone." Jess smirks as she leaves. "Hi." I say putting the pictures down on my desk." Ethan shuts the door behind him, "Hey." I can tell he is still tipsy. "Why did you drink?" He shrugs, "He offered." I lay on my bed and try to not think about Ethan being naked so close to me. "I love you." He says sliding his shirt over his head, "I shouldn't have done it, I'm sorry." I shake my head, "Ethan, it's fine. We have other things to worry about now." Ethan finishes getting dressed and lays down next to me on the bed. 

He kisses my cheek, "How are you feeling?" I look over at him and grab his hand. "Good." I bring his hand over to my belly. He rubs my tummy and looks back at me, "I still can't believe we are going to be parents." I close my eyes and think about our future with our baby. "It's crazy." I turn and face him, "It is going to be so hard." He gives me a puzzled look, "Why do you say that?" I shrug, "We're going to be teen parents, going through school, and working. You don't think that will be hard on us?" Ethan grabs my hand, "Nothing will change between us, you are my everything. We can get through anything. Look at what we have accomplished! We not only graduated high school, but we took down your dad. We took down Nick, we fought hard and got through all of that shit! We can make it work trust me!" I feel a tear trickle down my cheek. "How can you be so sure?" 

Ethan kisses me, "You make me the happiest man alive and that is all I need. You are the strongest woman I have ever met and I can't wait for the day I call you my wife. I can't wait to have our baby in my arms, knowing they are a piece of us. I know we can get through the hard times because we have some of the greatest friends and family out there." He gets up, "Forget the people in these photos. Look who is here with us tonight, Alex and Jess are literally part of our family. No one else matters other than who is in this house right now." I can't tell if he is mad or happy, "Ethan." He stops looking at the photos and looks at me, "What?" I feel like crying, so I let it out. "Bella, why are you crying?" I shake my head, "You're right. You're so right." He hugs me and pulls me into him. I cry until no more tears can form, "I'm sorry." Ethan hugs me so tight. "It will be okay."He kisses my head, I know he has sobered up by now. "It will be okay." I whisper back. 

I look over at the time and it is already past ten. "We should probably head to bed soon." Ethan smirks, "We're already in bed." I lay my head down on the pillow, "You're dumb." He rubs my belly, "And you are beautiful." I kiss him and he pulls me into him, "Why are you always hard?" He laughs, "You just turn me on." I wrap my leg around his waist and trail my finger up his arm, and I stop at his lips, he kisses it. "I love you." Our lips meet and before I know it Ethan is on top of me. He trails kisses from my lips to my neck, to my shoulder. Here and there he leaves a kiss as his hands wander my body, from my sweet spot to my back, to my breasts to my neck. "You complete me." Ethan whispers, pressing his member into my thigh. 

I reach down and go back and forth gradually getting faster. He moans in between kisses, "You know what I like, your touch is like poison. I laugh, "You are so hard." I bring him to my mouth and Ethan thrusts in and out. I love it, he moans as he slides in and out of my mouth. "I love you!" He says grabbing my hair and I continue to suck him off. "I need to be deep inside of you." He pulls me up and slides inside of me, he kisses me with so much passion. "I love you." I say between breaths. We switch positions and I look into Ethan's eyes and I know he is the one. He is my best friend. My future husband. The father of my kids. He is my forever and always. "Bella?" Ethan is grabbing my hands, "Yeah?" He just laughs, "Just seemed like you were somewhere else." I kiss him, "I just can't wait to see what the future has in store for us."