I am

Maddie pov. Preview.....

No! You can't take them, you can't adopt, you can't do anything. I said. Why not? Their your cousins? J asked. Because their my family. I'm not a poor as lady in the street. I said. Then Wheres their mother? J asked.

Your looking at her. I said standing in front of them.

Present
Since when?! They asked. Since I had them, and when I found out! I said. Don't fucking lie to us. G said. I am, and if you want a kid to get more fucking fame, go to a fucking froster home or some shit and adopt one, or you jack can go make one with your girlfriend, Madison. I said raising my voice. We don't want fucking fame. J said. I closed my eyes and breathed. Look, If this is what you came to talk about, just leave. I have kids upstairs and they could be listening, crying, or standing at the stairs. I said. Who's the father? They both asked. You both already know him. I said. Sammy?! They asked. No. I said. Nate? They asked. No. I said. Who? They asked. Look, I don't wanna talk about this. I said exiting of the living room. I walked upstairs checking on the girls. I opened the door and saw Jackie holding Zoey. Zoey was crying. Oh god. Jackie, what's wrong? I asked. Zoey and I heard yelling, and then all of a sudden, Zoey started crying. She said. Can I see Zoey? I asked. She let go of Zoey. Zoey come here, baby. I said picking her up. She was crying in my shoulder. Come on Jackie. I said taking her hand.  We walked downstairs and the jacks where right their standing. These are my little girls. I said. Jackie, this is jack and jack. The one with nice eyebrows, thats G. The blonde one is Johnson, but I call him Jj. I said. I heard Jack chuckle when I said with nice eyebrows. Hi, I'm Jackie. That's my mommy, I'm her favorite. She said. I laughed. No! I'm her favorite. Zoey said. And this little girl is Zoey, my other girl. I said. Hi, Zoey and Jackie. J said. Trying to touch them,  but I pulled back. Maddie, I'm not gonna hurt them. He said. I don't care. I said. Call me eyebrows. G said to Jackie,  it's like Jackie and g connected easily already. Mommy, is that him? She asked. My eyes were getting watery. Thanks a lot Lily. I nodded. Jackie, jumped onto, jack. Wow, I thought mommy wouldn't let me touch you. Jack said laughing. Hi, daddy. She said, Smiling. Jack started frowning. I knew it was coming. Jackie noticed he wasn't happy, he was giving her a look, that scared me. I grabbed Jackie away from Jack. Come on girls time to eat some lunch. I said walking to the kitchen. Uh... you guys can look around if you want. I said looking at the jacks. J nodded. I sat the girls down on the chairs.

Mommy, does daddy not like me? Jackie asked

Mommy, does daddy not like me? Jackie asked. I looked at her. Of course he does. I said smiling at her. She smiled back. So what do you guys want? Eggs? I asked. Yes! They said. These girls can make me smile easily or laugh. I made them some eggs grabbing them a straw and only a bit of soda. I grabbed my food, sitting down next to them. Oh shit, the jacks. I'll be right back girls. I said. I walked out and was about to enter when I heard them talking about the girls. Jack, go to court, get full custody. J said. Why? Her fans, don't even know those are her kids. He said. Their your kids also, she's been keeping them from you. J said. Look, we'll figure it out, J. just stay out of it. Jack said. I walked in. Uh... I just came to ask if you want anything to eat? I asked. Sure, do you still make grilled cheese? Jack asked. Uh ya. I said. Thanks. He said. Uh.. you Johnson? I asked. I'll take one also. He said. You can come in the kitchen. I said. We'll be their in a sec. j said. I nodded and walked away. Johnson wants jack to take us to court so Jack can take full custody of the kids. Why would Johnson even suggest that? He's suppose to be the nice. I pushed it to the side when I walked in the kitchen. Ok girls let's go eat in the other room. I said grabbing their plates and putting them in the other room. I grabbed the girl and put in them in the seats.