We're back

Maddie pov.
A week has gone by and we're now back in La. Their were fans here, trying to get pictures and a bunch of people here asking about my girls and wanting to take a picture of them. We soon got to the exit, I ran with the girls to Sammy and Stassie. We got in and tried exiting out, but fans where trapping us, soon security came and helped us. And then We left. On the way I told them everything, even about when I Met a guy, which nobody knew because I just let everything go by, but I could never let Sammy not know, he basically my brother, my dad, my kids Dad. He was here for me the most. The good things is that their was no drama and no meeting to get me out of family time with my families. Do you guys wanna stay at my place, then we can catch up and talk? I asked. Sure. Stassie said. We can have a movie night, or whatever you guys want to do. I said. Maddie we'll stay. Sammy said. Oh Sammy I have unpack so can you take the girls their bubble bath? I asked him. He groaned. You know the girls are hard to take a bath. He said whining. Sammy, stop being a baby, your gonna have a kid soon, so start learning. I said, then everything went quiet. Sammy and Stassie looked at each other, then looking away. Oh shit they've never thought of having kids. Well shit this is awkward. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't of said that. I said. It's fine Maddie. Sam said. No seriously, you guys have probably never thought or talked about having Kids. I said. It's fine. Stassie said smiling at me. I smiled back. We got home soon, and entered the house. Uh you guys can watch tv or do whatever you want, I'm gonna go take the girls a shower. I said. Maddie go unpack I'll take the girls a bath. He said. Sammy it's fine I'll do it, talk to your girlfriend, I'm sorry I made thinks weird for you guys. I said walking upstairs. I walked into the girls room. Ok girls time for bath. I said. No! The girls yelled before throwing things at me like their teddy bears, I ran towards them but they started running around, soon they ran out of the room. Zoey, Jackie! I yelled. I heard giggles coming from downstairs and definitely not Stassie. I saw them hiding behind Sammy. Sammy where did the girls go? I asked getting closer. I don't know. He said. Sammy I'll buy you pizza for 2 months. I said. Deal. He said moving to the side going behind them. Thank you. I said grabbing their hands. Uncle Sammy! How could you? The girls said. Sorry uncle Sammy love some pizza. He said.  Oh uncle Sammy. They said laughing. The girls listened getting undressed, then getting in the bath. What kind of music girls? I asked. Work from home. Jackie said. Ok. I said letting the song play, then some other music came on but I was just paying attention to the girls until the doorbell rang. I waited for somebody to come up, and soon came Sammy. Uh... jacks here. Sammy said. Let him up. I said. 2 minutes later I heard feet coming closer. Maddie? Jack asked walking into my room. In here. I said. E walked in and I moved to the Side to see him. Oh! Your taking the girls a bath. He said covering his eyes. I laughed. Daddy! Zoey and Jackie said standing up. Hey, sit back down. I said. They pouted before listening to me. Jack, stop over reacting and come take the girls a bath. I said. He walked over sitting down beside me. Uh... how do I do this? He asked. So you'll get their hair wet first, but careful on Zoey, she doesn't like a lot of shampoo on her because let's just say she got soap in her eyes and she literally didn't want to take a bath for a week, but I managed some how to get her to take a bath. I said giving him their soap. Is this good? He asked. Ask her not me. I said. Zoey is this good enough shampoo? He asked showing her, she nodded. He put it in her hair gently, I looked at him and he was focused on Zoey hair. I just started laughing. What? He asked. Nothing. I said, stopping. Now rinse her hair, but tilt her head back so it doesn't get in her eyes. I said. He followed but, he forgot to tilt her head a little back. Good thing Zoey closed her eyes. Now you'll do the same for Jackie. After you finish, you'll get this rag and wash them, even in their area. I said getting up. What? No I can't their my kids, I ain't touching their area. He said. Well I ain't going to your house every time you take them a bath, plus you got Madison. I said. How do you know about Madison? He asked. I found out, did you forget I'm famous, plus I have to go to a fashion show with her. I said. Who's Madison? Jackie asked. Your dads girlfriend. I said. No, your daddy's girlfriend. Zoey said. No, girls. I'm not, i was but not anymore. I said. Mommy, take us with you. Zoey and Jackie said. Daddy is taking you a shower. I said. No you. Zoey said. Here. Jack said handing me a rag. I washed the girls, everywhere, I cleaned their feet before wrapping them in a blanket. I Carried them into their room. Jack! I yelled. He came running up. What? What's wrong?! He asked. Nothing, here now dress them up. I said. Really?! He asked. Really. I said walking out. I walked downstairs and saw Sammy and Stassie making out. If ya'll gonna have sex go to your house and use a condom. I said. Sorry. Sam said. I know ya'll in love or someshit, but me still single. I said. Wait what's the guy name? That guy you met? Sammy asked. His name is Jaiden. I said. Who the fuck names a guy Jaiden? He asked laughing. Sammy stop, I think it's a special name. I said. For a gay guy. He said. Stop sam. I said I was getting offended, he's a nice guy and a cute one. Sam stop. Stassie said probably noticing my reaction. What babe, come on. It sound literally for a girl or a gay person. Sammy said. I wasn't gonna listen to him anymore, so I walked away and walked upstairs to my room. I locked my door, sliding down it. Ok, maybe I'm over reacting, or maybe I'm not because Jaiden is a nice guy. Sammy hasn't even seen a picture of him. He is cute. I've only taken one picture of him, he didn't want one, so I basically tried and then I edit it a little, his smile tho just makes me warm. Oh you can't forget his hair.