What are you doing here?

Start from the beginning

Its a great car since it has a tv/ iPad in it for the kids. Also it has a a drink refrigerator or freezer. I only let the kids have juice in this car.

But anyways I was putting the kids in when a car pulled up

But anyways I was putting the kids in when a car pulled up. I looked and saw it was both jacks. Ok, kids I need you to be quiet and down talk, mommy is gonna talk to some friends. I said closing the door and locking it. I can't let the jacks know. Hey. They said. What do you guys want? I asked. We wanna talk. J said. I can't, I have to go to a meeting with my manger. I said. Well can we come? Jack asked. No. I said. Can we wait here? J asked. No, I want you guys to just leave, I don't want anything with you guys. I said. Wow, we never knew you could be cruel. J said. Says the one i thought I could trust, but I was wrong two and a half ago. I said. It was in the past, and I'm sorry for whatever I did. He said. No, now you can leave. I said. Maddie, stop making this hard for us, we wanna be friends. Jack said. Ya and I don't wanna be anything with any of you. I said. Then I heard a knock on the window. What was that? J asked. Uh.. nothing. I said. Then Jackie knocked again. J tried opening the door, but It was locked until Jackie unlocked it from her door. Damn it, she's to damn smart. He opened it and saw them. I closed my eyes. You have kids? J asked. No. I said. Then who are these kids? He asked. My cousins. I said. Jack, how the fuck aren't you overreacting? He asked. I already knew. Jack said. How? J asked. Yesterday I had her phone. He said. Leave. I said. Maddie, we wanna be fiends. Jack said. I have to get to a meeting. I said closing the door. I opened my door. Can you please move your car now? I asked. J nodded and moved it. Look, you guys, moved with out telling me. I don't wanna be friends I don't wanna be anything. You guys can come by another time. But we won't ever be like we used to. I said, pulling out of the driveway. I left them standing their. Mommy who were they? Jackie asked. Some old friends. I said. They don't look old. Zoey said. No, sista they are some friends from when mommy was younger. Jackie said. Oh. Zoey said. I laughed at my Zoey. We soon got to the office and walked in. Of course paparazzi where their taking picture of me and my kids. I covered them by putting their heads in my neck. Lily was waiting for me inside, she took lily from me and carried her for me, while the paparazzi where still taking pictures. So theirs a fashion show soon, and they need you to show off their clothes and the next day just sit and watch, I'll give you more information if you can come with me. She said. She has to act like my manager in front of paparazzi and other people. I nodded. We walked into the elevator I smiled and waved at the paparazzi. Mommy, why do those people take pictures of us? Jackie asked. Because we're hot. Lily answered for me, we all laughed in the elevator. You'll know soon, when you grow up. I said. Mommy I'm hungry. Zoey said. How about we tell Emily to get you guy something? I asked. Yes! We love Emily. Jackie said with Zoey clapping her hands together and wanting to jump up and down but she was in my hands so she couldn't. The doors opened and we're greeted by Emily. Hello, Maddie. Miss lily, we have more information about the show for miss Maddie. She said. Thank you, can you take the little girls to get food? Lily asked. Of course, come on girls. She said grabbing Jackie and Zoey from us. Here you go. I said handing her some money, and grab yourself something to. I said. Thank you. She said walking away. Me and lily walked to her office together. Uh... you'll be hanging out with... Madison Beer, you'll be walking in with her. She said reading off the paper. Uh... the jacks manger wants you and the jacks to meet and have lunch to talk. She said. Their will be another photo shoot soon in a week from another. She said. So I will basically have another busy week, I can't be with my kids? I asked. Maddie, I'm sorry, I could try and get them to move it another week. She said. That's not the problem, I don't have anybody to take care of them. I said. I can watch them. She said. No it's fine, I'll just see if Sammy can take care of them. I said. Look, Maddie. This life is busy, I want you to spend the summer with your kids. I don't want you working all year, that's why I want to get things done for you. And maybe you could have a longer time with them. She said. It's fine, what dates? I asked. The fashion show with Madison is the 18th. Jacks would be on the 26th maybe. Photo shoot would be in the beginning of October. She said. Ok can you just please don't schedule anything for Halloween? I asked. She nodded. Is that it? I asked. Yes. She nodded. Ok, thank you. I said. I just need you too sign some work and fill out some of these papers. She said handing me a pen. I nodded I was barely done with the first paper, when Jackie and Zoey came in. Mommy, can we go home? Jackie asked. Ya, mommy can we? Zoey asked. Ya, sure let me get my things ready. I said. I got my things. I'll have these down by the morning. I said grabbing my work . Ok bye. She said. I walked out right when max, one of the workers son came towards my girls, he was basically the same age as them. Hi, Jackie! He said smiling at her. Hi, max! She said. They just stood their smiling at each other, I was laughing in the inside. Max walked closer to her, I took my phone out to take pictures and record it. He pulled her in for a hug, she didn't know what to do, it was funny. She tried pulling away but let her turn a bit but he had his arm around her.

Hey, max

Hey, max. Do you wanna come over some day and swim at our place with us? I asked. He nodded his head. Well just tell your dad, if you can come over one day, ok? I asked smiling: ok. He said. Ok, can I have my Jackie now? I asked. No. he said holding onto her tighter. I have to take Jackie home, bud. I said. Ok. He said pouting. Bye, max. She said. Bye, Jackie. He said smiling. We walked away and went downstairs their were still some paparazzi. I told the person only one security. He walked with me out. Maddie, can we ask a few question? A man asked. Uh sure. I said. OK, how's your day going? He asked first. Uh, it's been great. I said. Is it true you dated one of the jacks? You know the jacks right? He asked. Ya I dated one of them, and ya I went to school with them. I said. Which one? He asked. uh.... gilinsky. I said laughing. Good, is he a gentlemen? He asked. Something like that. I said. Do you like his new girlfriend? He asked. Uh, I've never actually talked to her, but I will soon. I said. So who are these kids? He asked. Ma'am we have to go. The security said. Well I gotta go, bye. I said walking away. Thank you. I said to the security. He nodded before closing my door. Buckled up? I asked. Yup. They said. I put in drive and drove away. On the way I was thinking of telling jack or either getting a house maid so I can leave the kids their and she can take care of them. But I still can't tell jack, he's young like me. I'm choosing on letting him be free, not literally since he's in a relationship. Yup, I'll probably get a maid. So kids, what do you guys want to eat? I asked. McDonald's! They said. I laughed. Ok, Four apple juice. And two small strawberry smoothie. I said. They jumped in their seat. I don't bring them here often because I want them healthy. I waited in the drive thru. I pulled up and ordered my food and rink, plus the kids, when I pulled in to pay, their was a fan. What a surprise?! Omg! Maddie can I take a picture of you? She asked. Ya, sure. I said smiling. Can you please tell my little sister to be herself? She has a boyfriend, plus she's 13 and he's changing her. She asked. I nodded, she motion me to go. Hey, girl. I'm sure you know who I am, just be yourself and don't let any guy, change who you are. You can always talk to me, just slide into my dms. I said smiling. Thank you. She said. No problem, so how much? I asked. No it's fine. She said. Treat me like a normal person. I said. Ok, 5.98. She said. I handed her a 20. Keep the change. I said pulling up to the next window. I heard her squeal. The guy handed me my food. Wait, your Maddie, the model. He said. Hi. I said. Hope you have a nice day. He said. You too, have a great day. I said leaving. The girls drinked their juices watching their movie. We got home. And the jacks were waiting outside. Jackie, can you take this inside the kitchen? I asked. Ya. She said taking it. I walked them to the front door letting them walk alone inside. Except Zoey, I was carrying her, she can be lazy sometimes. You guys can come in, I have to take Zoey, to her room. I said. They nodded walking in after me. I walked upstairs letting Zoey, play with her dolls. The jacks were siting in the living room. Once I walked in they stood up. Ya'll can sit down, Im not a queen, you have to stand up every time I walk in. I said. Oh thank god, it took us a long time to find this. J said. So what do you guys want? I asked. We wanna talk. G said. About what? I asked. Those kids. He said. What about the girls? I asked. We wanna adopt one of them. J said. No! You can't take them, you can't adopt, you can't do anything. I said. Why not? Their your cousins? J asked. Because their my family. I'm not a poor as lady in the street. I said. Then Wheres their mother? J asked.

Your looking at her. I said standing in front of them.