Welcome

I find myself in an all new build, not the Joker's typical hideouts.
   "Welcome," said a deep voice that originated from everywhere. In front of us is 8 huge screens. Each one has the silhouette of a person, but is shaken up so you can't identify them. The Joker steps out and bows. Harley follows and I mimic. The Joker will bow to somebody?
   "We have brought the Boy Wonder as you asked," The Joker said shoving me forward.
   "Excellent," another silhouette said. The voice modifier shakes when that one said something. A door opens underneath one of the huge screens.
   "Now our deal," Harley said. A single weapon rose in front of them from the floor." Pleasure doing business," she said grabbing the weapon. Then her and the Joker walked away leaving me with questions.
   "Hello Boy Wonder," they all said in unison. What do I do?
   "Greetings," I more ask. They laugh.
   "Please step into the doorway that is present," one says.
   "Where does it lead,"I ask. The passageway is pitch black. They all went quiet and then it said it again." In a matter of fact where am I? I thought I was going back to Slade," I ask. Then they all laugh.
   "Slade didn't want you we did," said one.
"What, then why did I train under Slade," I ask becoming more confused. There were whispers between them before one spoke up.
"He swiped you before we could reach you and we let you be seeing he was increasing your power," it said." Now enter the doorway."
If that is the only way to protect my friends. I walk into the corridor only to have to door close behind me. Chills run down my spine. Then all lights come on illuminating the huge room I am now in. Applause erupts across the room. I now see all of the villains I have to love. Even Slade.
"You have made the right choice Renegade," Slade's smooth voice calls. I have now chosen the side of villains without knowing it. To keep my image I let loose a crazy laugh. Joker and Harley quickly come up. I knew they wouldn't abandon me, they are my family. Harley wraps me in a tight hug. She had little tears of joy smearing her make up even more.
   I turn and the Joker opens his arms for a hug which I gladly take." Good job! We knew you had it in you," he says giving me a genuine smile. He then holds out a whole new uniform." We had it made hoping you would join and help make the LIGHT be seen," he says handing it to me.
   My last Renegade suit had been made by Talia and Damian. I felt a little pang in my heart, I still miss Dami and Talia. They were my family, Talia my mother, Damian my brother in both ways of parents. Now I have a huge family. I have the Uncle Joker and Aunt Harley. Slade has somewhat taken me in as a stepson I guess you could say. I now have another family that will always be there for me, crazy or on drugs, they are mine. Clearly they know I'm out of the Joker's and Slade's control but I chose them.
   Ivy brings me some sort of sour, fruity drink. Which then leads to everyone making a toast for me. Most wish me well in my evil doings and life, while the Clowns wish for my craziness to continue. Slade and a few other actually had some custom, pretty inspirational toasts as well.
  Maybe it wouldn't be so bad with them.