I Fell in Love with the Bad Boy (Zayn)

Hi my name is Isabelle, most people call me Belle. And this is this is the story on how I fell in love with the bad boy at school.

I'm a senior at Clover-ville High, an honor student and an upcoming professional ballerina. My life was perfect, I had a small group of great friends, a caring boyfriend, and a scholarship to Julliard's. I had the perfect family too, my parents were still together and happily in love; and my loving brother is in his Junior year at Columbia University, so when I go to Julliard's, we'll be near by. My boyfriend's name is Austin and he's the most perfect boyfriend anyone could have. We've known each other since we were in 3rd grade because he's my dance partner in ballet. But other than that, he's fantastic. He treats me like a princess.

The first semester had already ended and it was the first day of the second semester. Which meant new classes for everyone. As I entered my AP French Class, I see the normal students I see everyday. My school is very small, everyone grew up with everyone since elementary school. I live in a very small town, with my class being 94 students. 425 students for the entire high school. I sat down next to my friend Ashley and she told me that there was a new student in school. By then, the tardy bell already rung and class had started. The french teacher greeted us and handed out the supply list for the class when the door was rudely opened, interrupting the class. Immediately everyone's gaze was directed to the door. Under the doorway was this boy with piercings, tattoos, and a black leather jacket. He had hazel eyes, tan skin and black hair. He walked cockily towards the teacher, gave a note then chose a seat in the back. He sat in the corner where no was around. I tried not to stare at him due to the fact that he rudely interrupted the class without apologizing. And that Ashley was whispering to me how attractive he was. I couldn't lie, he was attractive for a new kid.

I was trying to concentrate on the topic we were learning, when I heard shoes shuffling across the floor. The shuffling stopped right behind me, and I knew exactly who it was. The new kid. I turned around to see him sitting in the seat behind me. I guess I was staring at him for a long time because he asked if I liked what I was seeing. Immeadiately, I could feel the heat of embarrasment creep on my cheeks. I could see a spark of amusement in his eyes, as if he liked what he saw. Then he asked for a pencil. Before I could turn around in my seat, he stopped me and asked my name. We exchanged names and he went back to his seat in the corner. There was a tangible sensation on the spot where Zayn touched my shoulder. Even after class, I could still feel the touch. His touch was something I've never felt before.

At lunch I sat down with Austin and my friends, but I was too occupied with the thought of Zayn in my head. Too occupied to notice my boyfriend nor my friends. Austin had to snap me out of my thoughts. I felt embarrassed because I was thinking about Zayn, a guy who wasn't my boyfriend. After I caught myself thinking about Zayn, I went back to talking to my usual group of people. There had been some talk about a bonfire at the state park next week, and everyone was invited. The whole table was excited and already made plans on going. I thought it was a great idea so I agreed on going. For the rest of lunch, all we talked about was the bonfire.

Once lunch was over, I headed towards my sociology class but as I walking, I saw Zayn making out with this junior in a corner. Disgusted as I was, I continued to walk on. I couldn't help but to look behind one more time. The time that I decided to look back, Zayn was staring right at me. When he caught me looking at him, he cockily smirk at me and winked. Disgusted with the fact that he was already making out with a girl so fast, I quickly turned around and walked past him and the girl.

For the rest of the week it was the same thing everyday; he would ask for a pencil, all I could think of was him, and he would have his lips around a different girl's lips everyday. I tried to get him out of my head because I learned that he wasn't worth my time, and it was getting annoying. But there was this one thing that kept me drawn into him, like there was a magnetic pull pulling me to him. It was getting to the point where I couldn't concetrate on the dance routine and I kept messing up. And that never happens. It became so obvious that Austin had to ask me if I was alright. I knew that it had to stop so I suggested that Austin and I should go on a date. He agreed on the idea and it worked. We went out for dinner after practice and it took my mind off of Zayn. The date made me realize that I should stop obsessing over Zayn and appreciate my boyfriend. The date went well til Austin went in for a goodnight kiss at my doorsteps and the image of Zayn replaced Austin's. It made me pull back, making Austin question me. I told him that I was feeling sick and went straight to my bedroom. I groaned in frustration, got ready and went to bed as the thought of Zayn took over my dreams.