My Savior (Louis)

This plot is about an ordinary girl who gets raped in a alley. When the rape is over, One Direction finds this girl laying in the corner traumatized. They take her to their mansion and they nurse her back to health. In process of nursing her back to health, they fall in love with her.

On a cold snowing January night, Olivia Diaz was walking home from a meeting with her best friend in an Italian restaurant. In that meeting, her best friend told her that she was moving to New Zealand because of her father's job. Devastated with the news, Olivia didn't realize she took a wrong turn and ended up in a dark alley. She also didn't realize that a middle aged man was following her.

That selfish, evil minded man saw an opportunity to use the girl for his own personal use. He snuck up behind her and pinned Olivia to the wall. The first thing that crossed Olivia's mind was, rape. She tried breaking free, but the man's grip was too strong for her. The next thing she tried was screaming for help. The second she opened her mouth to scream, the man covered her mouth threatening to kill her. Olivia knew it was no use of trying, she was in that part of town where no one's around at night. This man took advantage of Olivia and devoured her body, leaving her body helpless and bare. After the man was done with his business, he tied her arms and legs together so she couldn't escape and report him to the officials. Olivia just layed there, crying, hoping someone would have a kind heart to save her.

Minutes before the man left Olivia, the boys of One Direction were walking around the town they performed earlier that night. They were just having a good time after their post concert dinner when Niall heard soft cries coming from an abandoned alley. "Guys I think someone's in the alley." Niall motioned his band mates to follow him. At first Zayn and Liam refused to go with Niall, but in the end Louis convinced both of them to come. When the five boys entered the alley, they immediately saw a small, shivering, blond naked girl, curled up sobbing. The boys were shocked to find a girl on the cold hard floor shirtless and bottomless. Since it was dark out, Harry took out his phone to shine the light on the girl. When he did she cringed from the light, and started groaning in pain. Liam saw that she had cuts all over her body, a black left eye, and bruises all over her body. "We need to take care of her. She's in a bad condition." With Harry and Liam being the strongest in the group, they carried the girl they didn't know to their car.

When Olivia opened her eyes, she found herself on a bed in a large room. She took her time to take note of her surroundings, observing every detail in the white and gold room. She got up from the bed and went to the massive mirror laying against the wall. She looked in and saw that she was fully dressed in silk pajamas and her cuts have healed. But her black eye was still visible. Just then a boy with tan skin, black hair and hazel eyes entered the room Olivia was staying. "Oh I thought you were still sleeping. Are you alright? Hungry?" When this boy mentioned hungry, her stomached started to grumble with starvation. Olivia looked down at her stomach and wondered how many days has it been since that night in the alley. The boy laughed at the noise her stomach made. Olivia noticed how humble the boy sounded when he laughed. "I'll take that as yes then. I'm Zayn." He walked over to Olivia and took his hand out to shake hands with her. But Olivia didn't take his hand, she chose not to talk because she was traumatized from her rape. The closer she got to the kitchen, she could smell the aroma of food which made her even more hungry. Also, she could hear male voices and a female voice coming from the kitchen. When she entered, she saw a girl and 2 boys cooking, the other 2 were fooling around. When they saw Olivia, everyone went silent, except for the girl. "Boys just don't stand there, introduce yourself to her. Sorry about them, I'm Flora." Her bubbly nature kind of startled Olivia, she still didn't know where she was or why she was there. "Why is she down here Zayn? I thought you were checking on her."

"I was Flora, but when I went in to check on her, she was already awake. I asked if she was hungry, and her stomach answered the question so I took her down here to eat." "Oh! Well that's good, we were just about to eat. Niall go fetch, what's your name dear?" Olivia was reluctant to answer Flora's question. "I don't think she'll say anything Flora. She wouldn't speak or shake my hand when I introduced myself." A boy with curly hair walked towards Zayn and Flora. "Come on Zayn, give her a chance. So what's your name love?" "Olivia." The curly haired boy, stuck his hand out. "I'm Harry, nice to meet you Olivia." Once again, Olivia declined Harry's hand. Zayn gave him a look that made Harry back away. "Great! Now that we know your name, would you like to join us Olivia?" Flora had asked Olivia. Olivia just nodded. "Niall quit eating and get a plate for Olivia. Louis get her a drink." A blond boy got a plate for Olivia and a boy with chestnut hair got a glass of milk for her. As she sat down, Louis placed her glass of milk in front of her. "Good thing we're having spaghetti for lunch."