Chapter 14

Shockwave P.O.V

I sat by Bones side as he was healing. "Aw get up sap!" Bones said in a playful way sitting up. I noticed it had been 6 hours and now it was 9:50. The mission alarm went off and Bones looked at me. "You feel good enough to go or sit this one?" I asked him. He gave me an offended look. "Of course I'm going! I got to see if I really am healed!" He said making me smile I had my suit already on just in case. Bones turned into a snake and went to my wrist. Steel had his arms steel and was in a fighting position. I went further in with my favorite knife on my hand. I looked in and seen Warzon with his little squad. I seen Clash and Starson look at me. I held my knife and kept flipping it waiting for my father to tell me to throw it. "Why are you guys here?" My father asked. "Well, there is a bigger threat, it could kill us all and make us human. It's a boy, he has been donating his blood making "mutants"  back to normal. Unfortunately for us, it also can kill or make us human. The humans have manipulate the system and make the guns plastic making it so we can't damage their weapons making them useless." Warzon said showing us a visual. "So basically, you want us to help you," I said simply. Warzon chuckled. "Yes, you could put it that way." He said stepping towards my father. "Do we have a deal?" My father looked at us and nodded at Warzon.