Snake

Normal P.O.V

Hp was speeding back to the mansion with everyone trying to calm Shockwave down. " Ahhh! It feels like something is trying to come out of my back." " Does it feel like any of your other snakes?" Hp asked. " No it feels worse!" Shockwave said before screaming and arching her back.

When they finally got to the mansion, everyone got out the van and headed into the basement. " Shockwave, I need you to get Crimson out of your waist. This could possibly mash him with the new snake." " Lets just hope he wants to come out." Shockwave mumbled.

Shockwave made an attempt to stand up straight. She made a circle with her two fingers and Crimson began to move around her waist and then his head began to slowly come out until 2 minutes later he was out. " Where do you want him?" "Just tell him what's going on and why we took him out." Shockwave told Crimson what was happening and to stay put, but Crimson made Midnight and Bones come out instead. Midnight turned into her human form and so did Bones and Crimson. ( Yes they have clothes on)

"Let me see her." Midnight had jet black hair, hazel eyes, and a caramel complexion. They laid Shockwave on the table and Midnight, Bones, and Crimson looked at her back." It's a snake alright. But this one's gonna be longer than Crimson. So she's gonna go through 9 excruciating hours of pain." Bones said. Bones had curly hair down to his shoulders, a caramel complexion that was a little on the white side. He had blue/green eyes.

" The recruit had something in the way so it won't be here until tomorrow." Callisto said. " She has to be with us and no one else, or she'll kill anyone in her way" Crimson said. Crimson was a little darker than Bones and Midnight. He had light light brown eyes. "After the hours she has to, let the snake know she's the master or it will kill her."

Shockwave arched her back and let out a piecing scream." You have to leave now! She'll be fine, but hurry and go." Midnight said.

9 hours later

After 9 hours of Shockwave screaming. She finally stopped. She came upstairs with a nervous expression. Hp got up and went to her. " What's wrong?" Its huge. And I have to control it now. So Midnight want me to go into the 2nd training room since it won't fit in the 1st." They all walked down to the 2nd training room and Shockwave stood in the center of the room. She put her arm behind her head and tapped with her middle and pointer finger on the beginning of her neck. At first nothing happened then a Blue and black snake came out.

It looked at Shockwave with its purple eyes. Shockwave stated talking to it and it shifted into a baby girl. Shockwave looked very confused and picked the baby up. Midnight came over and looked at the baby. " That's weird Crimson never did that. Keep her in unless it's time to eat. I don't want her in combat." Midnight put the baby down and told her to go back into Shockwave. The baby did as told and so did the 3 of them. Shockwave went back upstairs.

"I can't bring it out during combat." " Why not." "It's a baby. So until it's full grown we can't take it out unless it's time for them to eat." "OK. Squad, time for bed. Everyone be down here suited up for the new recruit." We all headed up to bed and I thought about the new recruit. Will I turn out not liking him or her? Guess tomorrow will tell.

Heyyy. Snap! Crackle! Pop! I'm gonna be stirring another chapter in Normal P.O.V today after this is published. BUT! For me to continue, I love how the reads are going, but the votes are low. Start voting! Love ya, Muah!