Sonic

What's up its your girl Taylor. Aka Sonic. I'm 15. Half Indian, half black, and mostly Jamaican. My power is I obviously have speed. I can run on water, fire basically anything you throw at me. I'm the chill one. When we're on a mission my job can sometimes clash with shockwave, which sucks because she's faster than me. So when we have a mission to get some where she has to wait at least 20 seconds or less for me to catch up. Shrewd is cute but kinda slow because, if he was really smart, he would've found out I liked him. But we still flirt and stuff. But most of you guys thought I was gonna say Animal right? Animals my big brother, basically we're like twins, but he's an hour older. When we were born they knew something was wrong with me because you know in a scary movie how the ghost or some shit like that shakes its head really fast like a glitch or something I did that but I looked like a normal baby. They ran like 20 test on me a found I was a mutant. They did it to Animal and found he was also a mutant but his powers made him transform into animals, giving him the name, Animal. Our parents were really classy and shit so they gave us up, giving us to Hp. That's all you really need to know about me I guess. Peace nigga!