Car Sex.

"Harry!" I heard Zayn whine.

"Shut the fuck up!" I growled, trying to keep my eyes on the road. We were meeting Zayn's family. More like Zayn's family, with all his cousins, aunts and all. Not that I mind them, I absolutly adore them, but they steal Zayn away from me. I frowned. It's actually me that took Zayn away from them. My hands grip the wheel tighter. What a selfish fuck I am, but I just can't help it, I love to have him just for myself. Anyways Zayn woke up horny as hell.

smooth transition ik

"Please! Let me at least suck your dick!" He almost begged.

"I'm going to choke you Zayn." I said through gritted teeth.

"Yes Daddy! Choke me all you want!" He squealed. I rolled my eyes and turned the volume up to block out his whimpers. He suddenly shut up and I smirked, thinking I won, but it quickly vanished when his small hands started to crawl up my tights. He quickly unbuttoned my jeans and started palming my (un)surprisingly hard dick through my tight boxers. I groaned, my eyes closing a little.

"Stop! I-I'm driving Zee!" I said trying to pull away from his thumb rubbing on my slit, his hand now under my boxers. I moaned, throwing my head back as my dick was pulsing.

"F-fuck! Wait!" I yelled, stopping the car on the side of the road. I turned to face Zayn, seeing him with that stupid and arrogant I won grin on his face.

"I hope you know that you're getting punished tonight." He whimpered, bowing his head in submission. "Now suck me off. Quickly. And you won't get to cum. Understood?"

"Yes Daddy..." He whispered as he whimpered yet again.

"Excuse me pet? Didn't get that?" I said slapping his thigh causing him to squeal.

"Yes Daddy!" He said louder. I nodded and hummed in approval.

"Good boy." I praised. "Now come suck me off." He jumped out of his seat pulling my now rock hard dick out of my jeans and boxers, taking it all the way down making my hips buck. He started bobbing his head up and down at a fast pace while playing with my balls.

"Y-you have one minute left to make me cum." He gently bit the sensitive head of my cock making me instantly spill inside of his hot mouth. He kept it in his mouth for a little while before swallowing and licking me clean. "You like daddy's cum hm?"

"Yes Daddy. Love your cum. Thank you Daddy."

"You're welcome baby. Such a good boy." I praised again making him blush.

"C'mon let's get going." I said and he nooded tucking me back in, zipping my pants and going back to his seat. After making sure he buckled himself up, I started the car again.

"You better make this go down in less than 10 minutes." I said sternly, giving a harsh slap on his clothed hard on making him cry out in both pleasure and pain.

"Zayn." He looked up at me with those big brown scared eyes.

"If you're still hard in 9 minutes, I'll make your punishment even worse and I maybe won't even let you cum." He whined, shutting up as soon as I slapped his thigh.

"Yes Daddy."

"Good."

Dinner went well, but he was still hard after the countdown. So I had to fix it before we arrived, and now we were heading back home and he was hard again, my horny little slut. I stopped the car on the side of the road and looked at him.

"Undress." I Said sternly, looking at him dead in the eyes. He whimpered like a little puppy, bowing his head a little. All mine mine mine mine.

"Zayn." He bit his lip, making my dick twitch.