Fandoms You Should Join

I decided that for 2017 I want you guys to expand your fandoms even more, so here are some suggestions of fandoms you should join (or I'm planning to join)

1. Yuri On Ice

Yuri On Ice is an anime about two gay ice skaters

that's all you need to know because that alone should make you watch it

(I didn't catch up yet, I'm on like episode 5)

2. Mystic Messenger

G U Y S

DONT GET ME STARTED

THIS IS A KOREAN OTOME GAME THAT IS AMAZING ??? IM IN LOVE ??

Ok ok!! So basically the game is about the Main Character (the fandom refers to her as MC, and yes she is a girl but you don't have to be a girl to play the game) who downloaded the app (its not supposed to be available to the public). This mysterious stranger texts you on the app and lures you to a apartment by convincing you he's trying to return a lost phone, and then stops chatting with you.

You get connected to the RFA (Rikas Fundraising Association), which is a charity group that holds parties that gain profits that go to charities. Mystic Messenger is the Chatroom reserved for the members (Zen, Jumin, 707, Yoosung, V, and Jaehee) to talk about the confidential guest information.

They're all boys (excluding Jaehee), and they find out you're in Rikas apartment, the girl who used to lead the organization and committed suicide, so now her ex (V, who rarely is on) is in charge. They haven't held a party ever since she died, so now that you're here they're hopeful that they can hold another party, so they invite you to the RFA.

The game lasts 11 days, with a new Chatroom every hour. However, there are different routes (each route lasts 11 days), so you of course are supposed to replay the game to get different routes.

Here's the routes you should play in order:

Casual Story Mode/Routes
These are free to play(note all of the characters are in their 20's, making you in your 20s in the game)

Yoosung- Rikas cousin, and is a college student and gamer who has never had a girlfriend. He's very sweet and shy.

Zen- He is a musical actor, and very narcissistic

Jaehee- Shes Jumin Hans assistant who is always persistent with her work

Deep Mode

Jumin Han- Director of C&R International,  a well known company. With only showing affection for his cat Elizabeth the Third, he blocks off his emotions for the most part. He also really likes wine.

707 (personal favorite)- 707, whose name is Luciel, is a hacker for a secret intelligent agency, Catholic, very funny, and is a meme. He is considered the endgame, the person who your character is destined to be with, which is why you're supposed to play his route last.

***
V- (doesn't have a route yet) he's the leader of RFA, the ex boyfriend of Rika, and a very mysterious photographer

Unknown- he's the guy that lures you in Rikas apartment in the first place. (Not a route for him yet except in the Christmas
special but another one of my favorites)

Yes so I am deeply invested in this game whoops

***

3. Your Lie in April

For an anime you want to binge watch, this is p e r f e C t

  I cant give much away, but it's focused on music and love.

4. Musical Fandoms!!!

I'm sure that some of you guys like Broadway, so here are some musicals you should get into-

Hamilton- Hamilton is a no brainer, but I must tell you this. The musical is a POC intrusive zone, meaning that it was specifically targeted towards POC (which is why all cast members except King George aren't white) , so if you aren't POC, you can still listen to the musical, but be cautious when being active in the fandom. Go on tumblr and take the time to ask POC Hamilton fans  on how or if you could be in the fandom.

Rent- Rent is another one of my favorite musicals. It's set around financially unstable people in New York with a unique outlook in life that find love and progress in their society. It's an amazing musical, so definitely check it out.

Grease- Grease is a classic, and is my all time favorite musical. I recommend watching this musical (it's a movie) before moving onto other musicals if you're a starter on Broadway, for it's a classic.

Guys & Dolls- Another classic about gamblers and church folk that find love that starts with a bet.

Bullets Over Broadway- I've seen this on Broadway, and it's amazing !!!  Lives up to the title if I do say so myself.

Les Miserables- Ok before anyone says anything I know I forgot the accent marks.

Anyways, Les Mis is a musical I'm still in progress of listening to, but so far it's great. It might be difficult to understand for some people, so to understand it I'm watching the movie, but you could totally just listen to the soundtrack. It takes place in France, with the main character being Jean Valjean, who escapes parol in pursuit of a better life in post revolution France (correct me if I'm wrong). So far I really like Marius, but that might be because he's played by Eddie Redmayne. Whoops

Heathers- *I NHALE*

B O I

I LOVE THIS MUSICAL SO MUCH??? IVE WATCHED THE MOVIE AND LISTENED TO THE SOUNDTRACK??

To get a gist of it, outcast Veronica Sawyer starts to hang out with the Heathers, the most popular group in school. Yada yada yada, Veronica starts to dislike them, yada yada yada, she and a mysterious boy name JD start to uh

well I can't say or else spoilers but it has a lot to do with murder, frickle fracking and bombs.

~Nikole the Notorious
****

P.S THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS, VOTES AND READ ON TWO GIRLS, ONE DESTINY YALL REALLY MAKE MY DAY

for those of you who read it, i already have written 3 chapters, it's just that i wanna be choosy on the time i publish the next chapter, for I always want to be ahead in chapters for this book, but I've been busy. Rest assured, February I'll be publishing the new chapter, or even before then.

For those of you who don't read it, wyd  M8 go read it

***also, be on the lookout for a specific update in this book, because im helping to organize a trump protest in my neighborhood on Inauguration Day , and im gonna talk about how it went !!

and before you guys ask, don't worry I've looked up policies and school rules, and serious punishments (ex. Suspension or expulsion) can't be made on me because due to the First Amendment I would only be risking an infraction that my school classifies as Level 1. Since I'm never a problem student, this wouldn't be an issue, and the worst infraction would be a Level 4 if it turns into a riot (my friends are going to do crowd control so that it doesn't turn into a riot since it's a peaceful protest)

  Don't be afraid to express your political views for my fellow Americans, we have a right !!

EDUCATION NOT DEPORTATION.

NO TRUMP, NO KKK, NO FASCIST USA.