Part 2: 2 Year Anniversary

Thank you guys so much for everything you have given me over these past years on Wattpad. I'm in no way famous, but it's a goal on here I'd like to achieve, and you guys help me reach that goal. What started out as a fandom joke book between two girls has now developed into this world that I couldn't even begin to explain. In a span of two years I've gotten over 350,000 readers, developed friendships and writing skills and I have found my passions. In the midst of all this I'm a simple 8th grader auditioning for my dream school ghat I've spent over two years preparing for, and a dreamer. They say that if you tell your wish, it won't come true, so maybe it's best I be vague on my dreams. All I can say right now is that without you, Spectra_Marauders wouldn't even be where it is today. Thank you for years of inside references (will you be the Ruben to my Lyall), and years of skits, and building this community with me.

My favorite Harry Potter item is the Marauders Map (used to be Spectraspecs), and in many ways you guys are the Spectra to my Marauders.

*****
(BTW, if you guys who read Two Girls, One Destiny are behind, I changed the characters name of Nikole to Lyall!

Also, for non-readers, here's the gist: Remus and Tonks have twins named Dawn and Lyall during the same time period as Harry Potter and are a year younger *which I know doesn't make sense due to the age gap of Remus and Tonks but I'm planning on revising that part* Dawn and Lyall have magical snitch necklaces which are used throughout the book, and their best friend is Ruben Alexander, Lyalls love interest)

Nox: Where are we?

Nikole: In the last part did you not just hear me say we're in the universe of Dawn and Lyall?

Nox: You got me there...

Delaney and Alicia: Hi!

Elena: Who are you?

Delaney: We're third year Hogwarts students! Are you guys the visiting group Dumbledore allowed?

Thomas: Why would Dumbledore even allow that?

Nikole: For the sake of plot, let's just say Dumbledore was bored and wanted visitors

Elena: That's the worst excuse I've ever heard but ok.

Alicia: Anyways.. *backs away nervously* Nikole you requested to see Dawn, Lyall and Ruben?

Nox: David won't be there right?

Alicia: I don't get what you have against David but I don't think so.

Nox: *sighs of relief* good

Jess: I'm not finished with the book, what do you have against David?

Nox: That's another story for another time.

*three students are arguing over a suitcase*

Ruben: Lyall! I told you that this is my suitcase!

Lyall: No! It's mine!

Dawn: *sighs* Guys why can't you just find out on the train?

Ruben: It's the principle Dawn! How am I going to be intimidating if I'm going to lose an argument with this- HEY!

Lyall: *goes on Rubens back and starts strangling him* DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT MY OWN SUITCASE LOOKS LIKE YOU-

Dawn: Guys! The visitors Dumbledore told us about are standing here'

Ruben: *cranes neck to look at Lyall* so are these the muggles?

Gianna: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MUGGLE?!

Sasha: *whispers to Jay* He's even cuter in person!

Ruben: What?

Sasha: What

Ruben: *backs away slowly*

Lyall: So what brings you here?

Nikole: I mean, I created you guys so I can come whenever I want

Lyall: What

Nikole: What

Dawn: If we can stop with the 'whats' that would be appreciated.

Dawn2: *whispers to Gianna* I'm even hotter AND sassier in person

Ruben: Anyways, what brings you here?

Jess: We'd like to ask questions if that's alright.

Dawn, Lyall and Ruben: Sure!

Stardust: What were your first impressions of Dawn and Lyall?

Ruben: Well to be quite honest Lyall was pretty annoying and Dawn was a horrible know it all. But they grow on you so I've learned to like them more.

Copper: What do you think of David?

Ruben: *looks away* He's alrig-OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

Lyall: *glares at him* Don't be rude about Dawns crush!

Dawn: HE'S NOT MY- ugh whatever

Nikole: How's the process of finding out what those magical necklaces do?

Ruben: *bangs head repeatedly against wall* TERRIBLE

Dawn: How did you know that?

Lyall: The difference between a Hufflepuff and a Ravenclaw.

Nox: Isn't that offensive towards Hufflepuffs?

Thomas: What the heck is a Hufflepuff?

Copper: *elbows Thomas* WE aRE NOT GOING TO MAKE AVPM REFERENCES AT A TIME LIKE THIS

Elena: What are your feelings towards Lyall, Ruben?

Ruben: What feelings......

Lyall: *looks away* Yeah what feelings?

*cricket cricket*

Ruben: Actually Lyall, there's something I need to tell you.

Lyall: Yeah Ruben?

Ruben: I-

Draco: Move out the way! This commotion is terrible! My father will hear about this!

Dawn: Would your father hear about this? *goes to slap him*

Draco: *laughs harshly* That barely even hurt Lupin.

Dawn: Well-I, uh, I-

Draco: You're lucky I like you so much Lupin.

Dawn: You don't like anyone Malfoy!

Draco: *smirks* Exactly

Dawn: Hey where are you going? Get back here! *runs after Malfoy

Ruben: I'll never understand what she sees in him that makes him someone she would want to communicate with.

Lyall: *hops off Rubens back* Same.

Nox: Well, I think its the appropriate time to leave. Nikole use your author powers!

Nikole: On it!
**

Jay: We're back at the party place!

Elena: What was the purpose of bringing us inside your book?

Nikole: To show you guys that, while poorly developed during my time in 6th grade, are people who are 3D to me, who are important. And I want you guys to have a part of me that's special.

Gianna: *wipes tear* That was beautiful

Nikole: Thanks I try *laughs* now let's get back to the party!