Welcome Back Fellow Fans!

Nikole: WHAT UP MUGGLES WE'RE BAAAACK!

Dawn: Really Nikole? You're supposed to say hi to our fellow fan fam-.-.

Nikole: Oh whale

Dawn: *le sigh sigh* I told you I had an idea why are you even using yours?

Nikole: You never told me your idea!

Nikole and Dawn: *le bicker bicker*

Harry Potter: *falls out of sky randomly*

Dawn: HEYYYYY OMG!

Harry: Sorry I came late, the 12th doctor wanted me to fix his TARDIS with magic.

Hermione: *is delivered by stork and falls from the sky* Harry I fixed it. Of course you tried to, but you were saying the spell wrong. YOU COULD'VE POKED SOMEONES EYE OUT!

Annabeth: *jumps off Blackjack* Bushy Hair is right Pickle Eyes.

Dawn: HEEEEY OMG ANNABETH!

Percy: *comes up from a nearby pond* Annabeth I thought you only gave nicknames to the people you LOVE. PREFERABLY ME!

Annabeth: Can it Seaweed Brain.

Percy: I love you too ψ(`∇´)ψ

Annabeth: (≧∇≦)/

Dawn: OMG KAWAINESS ALL AROUND!

Katniss: *runs over, holding bow and arrow* IS KAWAII A CAPITAL TERM? ARE YOU WORKING FOR SNOW?!

Haymitch: *rides in on unicorn* KATNISS YOU IDIOT, YOU'RE IN THE WRONG PLACE!

Katniss: Oh whale *runs off with Peeta*

Haymitch: *rides after them* KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATNISS!

Peeta: I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD CARE ABOUT ME TOO HAYMITCH!

*Haymitch gives up*

Haymitch: And that is why you never let Katniss out. Ever.

Dawn: Haymitch I need to explain a book to a group of 280,000 people, so-

Nikole: BYE FELECIA!

Haymitch: *rides away on unicorn* YOU WILL REGRET THIIIIIIIIIISSS......

Dawn: Phew, I can finally explain.

Dawn: So WELCOME BACK FELLOW FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS!

Nikole: And for you special minions out there, welcome back Phanboys and Phangirls.

Dawn: Oh my gods you did not just go there.

Nikole: I did.

Dawn: Bro.....

Pewdiepie: *jumps from helicopter* DID SOMEONE SAY BROOOOOOO *falls* I'm alright bros...

Dawn: I-I don't know how to react.

Nikole: *whispers* Just continue, Rebecca said that our ad time on The Fandom Talk Show is running out....

Dawn: *recollects self* OMG HEEY! SO WELCOME BACK FELLOW FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS-

Muggle: YOU ALREADY SAID THAT!

Dawn: SHUT UP YOU FILTHY PEASANT!

Nikole: So anyways, in this book, you'll find the best of fandoms-

Dawn: Jokes-

Nikole: And even more fandoms.

Superwoman: *lion king music* AHHHHHH SIBENNAAAA WHUTTUP BOOK REFERENCE

Dawn: *fangirls but steers right back to the present* Also, we sometimes write about our lives! *goes back to Superwoman* HEY COME BACK WE HAVE SO MUCH TO FANGIRL ABOUT! *runs off*

Nikole: Psssh amateur, not even the Lily Singh could distract me from my prior-

Dan Howell: *appears out of thin air* HELLO INTERNET!

Nikole: *eye twitches* N-nikole, stay on track......

Phil Lester: *appears next to Dan, holding hand* HI!

Nikole: *scratches hand* NO, NO NO NO NO NO-

Dil Howlter: ZERPAUNCH!

Nikole: COME BACK AND LOVE ME *RUNS AFTER PHAN* SHOWER ME WITH PHAN!

*NIKOLE LEAVES*

Ron: She needs to set her priorities straight.

Harry: Agreed