What Do We Do Now?

* Chapter 35 of Two Girls, One Destiny has been uploaded so please check it out !

***

To my knowledge Dawn isn't going to be on Wattpad anymore , something that she told me.

I still don't know whether or not to change the bio to just me, because Dawn is a big part of this account, she was the one who started the first book and the profile and the username, etc etc.

Please comment below what do you think I should do.

However the point of this chapter is to discuss the future of Spectra_Marauders:

1.  Planning a meet up

I love you guys???? You guys were there for me in my darkest times??? You guys for the first time made me feel like I belong???? You guys are my fan fam???????? I love you guys so much????

And I would really like to meet you guys, the problem is that since I get a LOT of notifications I don't know who exactly is following and I don't need to be the target of pedos (I'm that person who's all about Internet safety)

I trust most of you however so comment below meet up dates, places and times (not this summer)

2. Fan fictions

Two Girls, One Destiny is coming to an end but I'd like to write more fan fiction:

-I deleted my stories for Writer-Woman because I want to move on entirely to this account, but I want to write a fan fiction inspired by one of the fan fictions I had ;)))

-I also have another Harry Potter fan fiction idea but that needs some more plot development (it would be a love story tho)

-I would like to write a teen fic, but we can discuss that later on ;)))))

3. Achieving goals

I am so happy at the amount of reads Fandoms, Jokes, and More Fandoms has, so that gives me hope to achieve these goals:

- Hit 1 million on Fandoms, Jokes and More Fandoms

-Hit 20k, and then 50k on Two Girls, One Destiny

-Hit 100k on this book

I hope it's not that much, and I know t will take some time, but I'd really like for those goals to happen : )))

4. Face reveal

Only like 5-6 people here know who I look like due to Instagram, but Wattpad is another story since I don't know who exactly is going to see me, but one day I'd like a face reveal, or a partial one (I have a cool idea for a profile pic )

***

Those are some future things I would like to see in the future of Spectra_Marauders

Also I went to the midnight release of HP AND THE CURSED CHILD AND IM PLANNING ON DOING ANOTHER PARTY WITH REBECCA SINCE SHE COULDN'T COME BUT ILL SHARE MY
EXPERIENCE NEXT CHAPTER

-Nikole the Notorious

*go back to my Q&A chapter to ask questions about me, this account, Two Girls, One Destiny (those questions will be posted on the fan fiction) etc