Guess what, I'm alive!

Hi minions, Dawn here! How are you all doing?
First of all, I want to say that I've missed you all so much! I can't believe that more than a year has passed since Nikole and I made this account. I guess time flies when you have someone to fangirl with, huh?

In this chapter(-ish?) I'll just have a few updates on things that happened to me because I really have no idea what to write about. Stick with me, my life isn't THAT boring ;)
(warning to all of you- this chapter won't be fandom related. I hope the next one will be though)

Well the first thing I have to talk about is the questions you're probably asking yourself: Where have you been all this time, and also, have you gotten funnier over the past few months?

Hahaha no jk. I'm gonna answer the first part- basically, I've gotten caught up in tons of other things. I started accomplishing tons of my interests and jumping from each one of them to another once I got tired of them.
So basically:

1. I started writing at wattpad (yay!)
2. I started drawing a lot cuz why not???
3. Then I started reading about astronomy
4. Here reading about psychology comes in (kill me I'm not even kidding)
5. In this phase that I'm currently in, I'm (very surprisingly) paying attention to stuff in school and working hard (go me, I guess?)

As you see I'm not very dedicated to any of them, it kinda comes in bursts.
Yeah, something like that. I think there are more in the middle that I forgot, but you get what I'm trying to say.

Onto more interesting stuff!
There's this app that I absolutely LOVE that I want to tell you all about, it's called Vent.(ahh I'm having fun bolding all these stuff and I don't know why)
Now, Vent isn't the usual social media you're familiar with.

Okay, Dawn, that's great, but what do I do there? And why should I download it?
Well, first of all since I'm there.
Ah, no, I'm joking again, my minions.
Come on Dawn, answer the question!
Okay, okay, no need to get angry minions!
In vent, as the name suggests, you can write short entries about anything you're feeling- wether you're feeling numb, proud, heartbroken or whatever.

People see what you wrote, and they can give you 'hug's, yays, you're not alone-s, and so many cute things!

Everyone there is so supportive and nice, it's a great way to let go of some stress and get support.

SO IF YOU LIKE THE IDEA OF THAT, JUST GOGOGO DOWNLOAD VENT!
(if you do that, tell me your username in the comments! I'm @ dawn026)

Hmm. To be honest, I take what I said before, my life is kinda boring. AHHH WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFEEE

^ I actually don't know the answer to that question, so how about you tell me about your day in the comments? I dare you ;)

-Dawn the Devious

(oh ps. Is there anyone here knows their mbti type? I'm just curious. I'm an ENTP btw!)

Love you alllll
🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍
THE PINEAPPLES ALSO LOVE YOU!
(yes they have feelings don't neglect them!)