How Awkward Is This

Chapter 4

No one's pov

(You slowly flutter your eyes open)
That dream again (you mumble)
Sigh where am I? Oh that's right.. I stayed at handa's (your eyes go wide as you notice that your head was on his shoulder as his head was on top of yours you blush you didn't want to wake him up so you closed your eyes and eventually fell asleep again )

(You find yourself awake on a bed it was probably his. As your thoughts process your cheeks flush red you look around to see a man doing calligraphy you can't help but wonder how talented he was you carefully stand up trying to walk out)
I see your finally awake
(He talks with out even taking a glance)
(You walk over to see him working on his calligraphy )
So Handa.. since I write my own lyrics I could use practice on things like this would you mind helping me out your art is very beautiful.
(You where probably expected a no because he's always busy)
Ok lessons start tomorrow.
Thank you can I watch you work?
Why not..
Thank you..
If you don't mind me asking who's Ren.
Not that it's any of my business you don't have to tell me.
No it's ok.. since you helped me out twice I'll tell you but only because I trust you.
I need your full attention plus I think it would be a good idea to take Antwan especially since you passed out already.

He stops what he's doing. And faces me.

(Flashback as you tell the story)

My brother was always there for me. I loved him very much. I promised I'd be there for him always but.... Nobody knew he was severely depressed because he was always smiling but I knew deep down inside he was hurt.
It all started when he made his career as a famous singer his name was Ren (L/N) I have a picture of him but it's at my place anyways he was so busy with work yet he still had time for his little sister and I knew I would follow in his footsteps.
The night our parents got divorced I was only 10 he was 18 and would always cover my ears and told me it would be alright..
In the end (tears pour out) I got a card from him.. he told me he was gonna go away I didn't think he would kill him self he was supposed have a family meet a nice girl have kids so I could take care of them and I was suppose to..
(At this point you were fragile and surprisingly The calligrapher notice)

I'm sorry to hear that...
(Suddenly you run up to him while he's sitting down your wrap your legs on his waste a put your arms around his shoulder while your forehead was pressed against him it was a surprise that Handa didn't do anything I guess he must have felt the pain I have before)

(You stop pressing your head against him but are still hugging him he didn't seem to mind nor did you you two were caught up in the moment thankfully the kids were at school)

(Suddenly you guys stare into each other's eyes not avoiding any contact not caring about any thing else and by instinct you lean in to your suppose he does the same you could feel hot breath you wonder if he to hear yours
Your lips are about touch)
Hey Sensei!
(You both look at each other in shock and pull away you were as red as a tomato you could also see he was flusted
Sensei!! (A cheerful little Naru along with hina walk in and suddenly Naru does a typical Naru moment)
(Y/N) look at all of these!!
(She shows you a bucket of bugs )
Wow there so cool!
(Tbh you liked bugs sorry if you don't)
Hey (Y/n)!!
(You turn to see a middle school girl )
Oh Miwa hey!!
(Y/n).. meet me Wednesday for your lessons..
Sure!! (You to have a moment)
Come on!! (Y/N)! I have to talk to you!!
Coming!

..........
The beach is so beautiful...
I know...
You and Sensei are getting along pretty well
Wha.. what do you mean by that?!?!
Do You like him?
No!
(Your cheeks flush red as she looks at you and laughs decided to leave it at that)
Next thing you know is that you'll be in his arms while almost kissing him
(You blush)
(Crap she found out what happened!)
I have no idea what your talking about
Mm ok well let's head back it's getting dark by the way I did see you two asleep together in the morning)

Flashback
Should be wake them up
(Two girls giggle)
Nah let them be anyway let's go we're gonna be late!

How awkward is this....