Just as Friends

~MARK'S P.O.V~

Y/N came running towards me with her arms wide open and her eyes dripping with tears.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?! I was so worried about you!" she said frantically.

"I'm fine. Its okay." I said while wrapping my arms around her.

We stood like this for a while and it seemed the moments was never going to end, and I didn't want it to. Finally, she pulled back and sat back on the couch. She patted the seat beside her, telling me to sit down. Pulling out an extra fork out of nowhere, she handed me a fork.

"We can share. I don't feel like making more." she said.

"That's fine with me!" I smiled.

On the T.V., we were watching the third Harry Potter movie, The Prisoner of Azkaban. Suddenly, Jack was downstairs with us.

"Are you feeling better, Mark?" he asked, smiling.

"Yeah, I had just gotten knocked out. No biggie." I replied.

"Okay, that's good." Jack said as he walked over to the couch and sat beside Y/N on the other side of me.

"Do you want some?" Y/N said, pulling out yet another fork out of thin air and handing it to Jack.

"Sure, I guess?" Jack said, taking the fork.

I hadn't been eating much of the noodles because they were Y/N's, but I guess they were now Jack's too. I had decided to crush my feelings down for Y/N because I have to admit, her and Jack do look adorable together.

I reached behind Y/N and poked Jack. I motioned for us to go to the room beside to talk.

Jack and I both got up and walked to the room.

"What is it, Mark?" Jack asked.

"I just wanted to let you know, I don't like Y/N the way you like her anymore. I realized that its childish to steal her from you, so her and I are just friends. I want you to make a move on her." I stated.

"Okay." Jack said and walked out of the room, sitting beside Y/N.