The Pizza Planet

*I know Jack doesn't have his licence, but for the purpose of the fanfic I decided that he does. ~Queenie*

~AT THE PIZZA PLANET~

As you and Jack walked into the Pizza Planet, two robot guards greet you and let you enter. Holding hands, you walked in and the sounds were amazing. Video games and kids laughing with excitement. You actually loved it there, but you'd never admit that to Jack. In front of you, there was a claw machine with little aliens inside of it. You let go of Jack's hand and ran over to waste your money on it.

"Y/N! What are you doing?" Jack yelled as he ran over to you.

"Slaying a dragon." you said sarcastically, rolling your eyes.

"Yeah, um I got it." Jack smiled.

He pulled some coins out of his pocket and put them into the machine. Space-y music started to play and Jack was in control of the claw. He pressed a button and the claw dropped, picking up a little alien. Using the joystick, the alien was suddenly dropped into a slot and fell onto the floor. Jack bent down and picked it up for you. 

"Here!" Jack handed you the little green alien.

"Thanks! Ooooh! Look! Its a first person shooter!" you exclaimed.

Running over, you realized that you had no tokens to play the game with. You looked around, trying to find a counter that would sell you tokens. Completely ignoring how Jack couldn't catch up and how he was yelling your name, you found a counter and were already sprinting over to it. 

"One hundred tokens, please!" you basically yelled at the cashier in excitement."

"One dollar," he replied and handed you a cup of tokens.

You pulled out a dollar from your pocket. Scaring the cashier, by slamming down the dollar was what you just did. He quickly took your dollar and put it in the cash register. 

"Thanks!" you yelled and started to race, but you ran straight into Jack and knocked him over.

"Chill, buddy!" Jack said as he helped you up.

"Says the guy who yells all the time, like, seriously?" you replied, looking bewildered.

"Nah! I'm kidding! Let's go!!!" Jack yelled, grabbing your hand and running to the game you were at before.

~TIME SKIP~ 

After playing almost ever game in the Pizza Planet, eating some greasy but good Pizza, you suddenly felt tired. Currently, you were in a VR- type game, where you had a headset on and your eyes were forcing shut. 

"Y/N! Stop shooting me! I'm on your team!" Jack yelled.

He took off his headset and earbuds and saw that your head was drooped and your controllers where on the floor beside you. You had fallen asleep.

~JACK'S P.O.V~

Y/N was sleeping? Well, I guess we did run all over the place and play every game. I look her headset off and picked her up in my arms. I waved goodbye to the cashier and headed out the door, to the rental vehicle. I lied Y/N down in the backseat and then buckled myself in, obviously in the front seat, and took the park off. As I pulled out of the parking stall, I felt the presence of someone watching me. I shrugged and drove away, back to Mark's house.