Interview of @littlemissrosie

Start from the beginning

4) What is your main goal you want to achieve on Wattpad? How do you plan to accomplish it?

Mmm...  I suppose to get some comments and reads on my stuff.  It's great to have the resource there to get strangers' opinions on your work because they're not going to worry about hurting your feelings so much.  And achieving it?  I have no idea!

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?

YES!  It's therapeutic and it's probably my favourite hobby, so...

6) How does writing influence your life? If it does, what role does it play in it?

I think it may influence how I look at situations sometimes.  I'm not particularly spontaneous - I'll analyze a situation and play it out in my head like I would a story.  I think from a writer's perspective, it can help get a more rounded view of things?

7) What is your guilty pleasure in writing?  {Optional}  [i.e. R-rated etc.]

Couple-y scenes.  Sappy, gooey, romantic moments.  I don't generally like to read them, but I enjoy writing them. :L:L

And yeah, I've written a couple of more risqué scenes too, which will probably never see the light of day!!  (Not that they're bad or anything... :L)

8) Where do you write your stories? And when is your best time to do so?

In my room, usually on my bed.  And at night cause that's when I get my best inspiration.  I don't have much time otherwise either.

Your reading rituals

1) What is your favorite type of stories to read? [Genres]

Basically anything once it's not too sappy.  Or Mills and Boons.  I read one once.  Ugh *shudder*. :L

But especially horror, thriller or that kinda thing.  Intelligent stuff, I suppose.

2) When do you normally read? And also, where do you read? [i.e. mobile sites {iPod, Samsung etc.}, or internet sites]

Whenever I can.  I'm in my last year of school at the moment, so I don't have that much time.

And just Wattpad.  I love the originality of all the authors here, but you can't beat the smells and feel of a brand new book!

3) Who are your top 5 favorite authors on Wattpad? [You can exceed 5 if needed]

Well, to be honest, I have kinda stuck to the same ones for quite a while.  Although my profile says I've been signed up for a year, I hadn't signed in in a long time, so I haven't had a chance to really get to know many author's work.  But right now, I'm reading Emeroolo's "In Search Of A Spark"and "Postexistance", farawayfromnowhere's "Never Have I Ever"and Kirsty1000's "The New Guy".  Obviously as well as many others, but they're the one's I follow :)

4) Who’s writing inspires you? [Both professional and Wattpaders.]

I'm not sure if I've been inspired by any one writer.  Maybe their style or their stories, but not necessarily them in particular.  It's hard to say because, especially in the last few years, I've expanded my reading so much my own stuff reflects that, I hope!

5) What are your 5 favorite books on Wattpad? [Only 5 this time ;D]

As mentioned above: Emeroolo's "In Search Of A Spark"and "Postexistance", farawayfromnowhere's "Never Have I Ever"and Kirsty1000's "The New Guy".

Bonus/Extra questions!

1) Who are your closest friends on Wattpad? [Optional]

Birthdaytree, cause she's my real friend too :L

2) What is your favorite catch phrase/ thing to say?

Ehh...  Does cursing count?  :P  I dunno, I don't think I have a catch phrase?

3) If you could wish for anything, what would it be?

Mmm...  A bottomless mug of tea.  Or to be a character in Harry Potter.

4) What is your lucky number, animal, letter, or even day?

I don't really have a lucky number.  Or letter.

My cat is older than me, so I suppose cats would be lucky for me.  And I think I'd have a similar tendency of not being a pack animal? :L

And no lucky days for me.  Except Sundays.  But they always go catastrophically ski-ways.  I hate Sundays!

5) What books would you recommend to others?

Well, any of the books in my library on my profile, for sure!

And otherwise, I thought 'Heart Shaped Box' by Joe Hill was brilliant.  He's Stephen King's son and he's a great writer.  'Harry Potter' OBVIOUSLY!  Uhm...  Dracula, any Tess Gerritson books.  And of course the wonderful Bard, Mr Shakespeare!

6) Last question of the interview, What are all your stories on your profile? Give a brief description of each. [Optional] {5-10 sentences} [Give as many of your stories as you want]

"Encounters": Katherine thinks that she has finally met the man of her dreams. That is, until her dreams start to turn into nightmares. Will she be able to save Samuel? Or more importantly, can she save herself?

"The Most Dangerous Stations Are The Emptiest": When a woman receives a mysterious message over breakfast, it sends her on a cross-continent journey to discover her lover's killer.  Short story, got me an A in my English class! :D

And more to come, hopefully!

Thanks for the interview, I rather enjoyed doing it! :)

xo

To check out this author, click the external link.