[Fairy Tail] Letters [Gruvia]

Start from the beginning

                                                       - - G

___

Dear J.,

 I don't even know what month it is anymore. Year? Nada. I've got nothing.

 And everything hurts right now.

 My head, arms, legs, body, mind. . . and heart.

 Some people came after me. They used you against me. I know they didn't have any power over you, but. . .They showed me. . .things, bad things. Lots of them. I never want them to happen to you. EVER. So please, watch your back.

 Right now, I'm in their hands. But don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. I'll get myself out of this. Please be safe.

                                                            - - G

___

  Dear J,.

  I've managed to get away. . . for now. They are very persistent. And very difficult to defeat.

 And. . . I still do not know if its been a month. . . a week. . . a decade? It's hard. . . There's no easy way to keep track of time.

 I'm still very hurt, but those freaks that caught me? Apparently, I'm supposed to be an Ice Prince or something, because of my magic. But then they were torturing me for information. . .

 Are you okay? Did they try to attack you? Did they attack Fairy Tail? Gah, I need to know. But I can't let you people know where I am. As much as I love you guys, I can't go back just yet. Not yet. . .

                                                                      - - G

____

 Dear J,.

   I was wrong. Oh how wrong was I.

 I should've let you guys take me back.

 I guess it's too late now.

 I'm writing this with my last drops of strength.