Ugh.

How can you not do right by a girl that did nothing but try and keep you happy? I should've dogged his dumb ass.

All the shit I've been through, I'm surprised I'm not this heartless ass bitch that don't give a fuck about nothing! Maybe that's who I should become. Then I'll probably get the respect I deserve. Niggas don't know what to do with a chick that play the game as good as them.

I should've cheated back but what would that solve. And I'm not that type of girl.

It's crazy that I still love him the same but he doesn't deserve my love.

All that begging and pleading won't work.

Well that's what I keep telling myself. When he held my face, looked me in my eyes and told me that he loves me I almost said fuck it and took him back.

But no. He needs to learn his lesson.

*Knock Knock*

"Sabrina honey let's go." My mom said.

"I'm coming now." I wiped the tears off my face then shut off the water. I dried off and threw my wet hair up into a bun. After slipping on my underclothes I put on my black Nike jogging suit and my slide on since I was going to get my feet done. I brushed my teeth quickly, couldn't forget that, then headed out the bathroom. "Okay Nicole I'm ready."

"Let's go."

We went and climbed in her car and pulled off.

"So how's my niece." I rubbed her stomach.

"You just swear it's a girl."

"I know it's a girl. We don't need no more knuckle head boys running around here."

"Girl or boy you'll love him or her just the same."

"True but I still hope it's a girl."

"So are you ready for tonight?"

"Honestly no, but I'm going to try and make the best of it."

"Sabrina don't let Chris's stupid decision ruin your day. I know you were looking forward to you two going together but things happen. And they happen for a reason. Everything is going to be ok. I know you love him and this hurts but you'll get through it just like you did with Nipsey."

I turned and looked out the window. I appreciate the pep talk but it ain't really what I'm trying to hear right now.

Christopher

"After party at my crib! My parents going out of town after I leave for prom. Everybody better be there." Mijo yelled into his phone.

Me, Michael, Trey, Keeis and Mijo all sat in the barbershop. Today was our big day and I expected to be hype about this but it's been the opposite. I'm kind of ready for it to just be over. 

Everybody got dates but me. This shit is crazy.

"Aye C, you coming through tonight?" Michael asked.