Twenty-Four

Sabrina

I haven't been this bored in sooooo long. Especially on a Sunday. Footlocker had really became my life and now that I'm no longer employed there I have nothing better to do. When Chris is at work I'm usually with Tiara but today there both at work!

My life sucks.

I laid in my bed, watching TV like always. I have to find something else to keep myself occupied. Maybe I should start painting again. I haven't bought supplies in a while so I know I'll have to go buy some.

That gives me a reason to get out the house.

As soon as I climbed out of bed, Nicki barged in my door. Her face was red, it looks like she's been crying.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She shook her head no and stared pacing my floor.

"What's wrong Nicki?"

"I slipped up! This can't be happening to me. I'm not ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Sabrina my life is over! Mommy is going to kill me."

"What are you talking about Nicki?!"

She handed me a paper to hag she had in her hand. I grabbed it and looked over it. When I saw what she was ranting on about I gasped and covered my mouth."

"You're pregnant!" I yelled.

"Shhhhhh! You don't have to be so loud."

"Finally! I'm so happy for you sister!" I hugged her.

"Thank you....I'm so nervous."

"Why? You're going to be an amazing mom. You have no reason to be."

"I just moved into this house, I don't have the best job, I don't think I'm ready."

"Nobody is ever ready for this but you'll get there. Babies are blessings. And then you have me, mommy and Rob to help you. You don't have anything to worry about."

She sat on the bed and rubbed her fingers through her hair. "I feel sick."

"That's just my niece because I know it's a girl."

She smiled. "What would I do without my little sister?" She pulled me into a hug.

"I don't know but just to thank me for this pep talk, you should take me to buy some paint and canvases."

"Wow, you're finally painting again?"

"Yeah, since I have a lot of free time on my hands now."

"I guess I can do that. Come on."

"Thank you." I rushed into my closet and found some clothes to slip on, then we headed to my home away from home.

Later On

I was down in the basement painting my heart away. Crush by Yuna blasted through my earbuds. I was so excited when Nicki bought me the cordless apple headphones! I used to always get my arm caught in the cord and snatch them out.