Chapter 12

Authors note:Hey! Sorry it's a short one, but no worries , the next chapter will be longer. Keep on the look out.P.S I Highly enjoy feedback, it's the only thing that motivates me.

Kris' Pov.

Im just so thirsty,i could hear maxs heart beat from across the room,i had to have a drink.I couldnt stop myself,but Damien did.I went flying back and off of Max,my fangs were showing,my eyes a bright glowing blue.Damien shouted at me,his fangs out and his eyes a bright golden blue."KRIS.UPSTAIRS,NOW."  I felt myself inch away,and ran up the stairs to the bedroom,and closing the door behind me.Licking the fresh blood off my lips,I slid down the door ,savoring the taste.Guilt started to sink in,and as it hit me that what i had done,was terrible.And i felt miserable,i went into damiens small bathroom,and hid in the bathtub.The anger in his voice when he screamed at me ,sent chills down the back of my spine,i shuttered.

Suddenly i heard the door of his bathroom slowly open.I closed my eyes tightly,knowing he was going to kill me for what I had done to his friend.Oh god,oh god he was going to be so mad..so so mad.I bit my lip from it quivering,and held back my tears.The hand grabbed the shower curtain and drew it back fast.But it wasnt his hand,it wasnt Damien.

I tried to scream but my voice was cut off by a  strong force,and my scream was barely a whisper.

"Hello,Blue blood..its a ..Pleasure..to finally meet you.My apologies about your step brother,didnt know he couldnt shoot correctly..because if he hadnt had been a fool and missed your damn heart,I wouldnt be having to get my hands dirty.Oh.."I stared at him wide eyed,he was the one who told my brother where  i was..he mustve..but who is this guy?What is this guy?

"Ha,all you had to do was Ask....My name is Silas,what i am doesnt concern you.I'd let you say goodbye to Damien,but that would take too much time.Dont worry,ill give him your best regards.Come come."with the snap of his fingers,my body houlted up right and my legs carried me out of the tub.I tried to thrash,i tried to yell,i tried to scream.God,i even prayed that Damien would hurry up.I even prayed all together for Anything to happen.I walked after him into the room,a tall man that wore a black cloak,with lips sewn together and eyes pure glistening black, stared at me.My eyes went wide,my heart jumping out of my chest,i was shaking,with tears in my eyes.I was going to die.

Silas snapped his fingers one more time,and the world went black,as I felt my legs give beneath me.

Damiens Pov.

Max had fainted,i healed his neck and told jeremy to help me get him to the couch in the living room.He had Maxs left arm over his shoulder,and i had his right arm over mine.We laid him down gently onto the couch.Turning around,i sighed looking into the eyes of a shocked Andrew,and a Blake slowly stepping backward."Guys,its alright..Let me explain ,I-"

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!WHAT ARE YOU?WHAT THE HELL IS KRIS?"Andrew screamed at us pointing toward upstairs.

Blake was stunned and barely got out the word "V-vampires."

 "Drew listen to me , Damien and Kris are not going to hurt us okay, their still the same people we know and care about.Just not as human as we are is all."Jeremy said sitting on the edge of the couch.

"I would never hurt any of you , you two know that.Kris is, Kris is unable to control himself right now , he doesn't know how to control it when he gets hungry. but I'm teaching him, I'm helping him. And I won't let anything happen to any of you."I said as calming as I could.

Blake slowly nodded ,"Drew, I think it's okay..If he wanted to hurt us, he would have by now..and well,he did save max."

Drew looked at all of us , shaking his head."Fine..but is max going to...turn?"was all he could manage out.

"no, he's okay "I said leaning against the wall.I sighed ,"Jeremy ,watch everything. I'm going to handle Kris." I rubbed my temples , this is going to be a long night.

Walking up the stair way,and over toward my bedroom door that was closed.I knocked on it,and opened up the door.

"Kris.Kris we need to talk,you need to have better control over your instincts ,or you could seriously hurt someone.."I said closing the door behind me.The smell of sulfer hit my nostrils,my eyes widening.I rushed to the bathroom,he was gone.I went over to the window,and hissed.A Demon was here.

A knock on the door interuppted my thoughts,"Hey,uh max is awake..were not sure what to te-uh,where exactly is Kris?"Jeremy said opening the door up wide and then crossing his arms in dissapointment.

"Jeremy.Hes gone.A demon took him."i said through my teeth,i could feel the rage building up inside my veins,the blood pumping to my heart.My knuckles were almost white ,my fists were so tight.

"Fuck..what are we going to do now?"he said walking in looking around the room,then to me.

I noticed a small white paper laying on the middle pillow.Grabbing it and unfolding it,i read the beautiful,familiar hand writing from the night that Kris was shot.

"Whats it say?"Jeremy questioned looking at me.

I crumbled it up in my fist,my hand shaking.My blood was on fire.

I handed him the ball of paper.He took it,and unfolded it,mumbling out the words quitely to himself"Hello my love,my apologies about this ,but I did warn you,and alas you did not listen.The blue blood is mine now.This time,I will make sure he does not stand in my way."-Silas

"Shit.."He said looking at me.

"What do we do? "

I took a deep breath, and looked him in the eye.

"I don't know yet..."