Chapter 11

Authors Note: Alright alright, i know most of you want to probably slap me upside the head..but i wanted to get something out there for you guys since its been forever..But hey College has TAKEN OVER MAH LIFE...lol. Anyways,im sorry its short,i promise ill make it up to you guys in the next chapter ; )

   Damiens Pov.

 I kept screaming out his name, unsure what to do,I lifted him up and layed him down on the bed.Hugging him in my arms, I did something i hadn't done in 100 years...I cried.

After 35 minutes or so I heard a low groan come out from beneath me, I looked down and felt him shift slightly and groan even louder, then as if someone flipped a light switch, he spoke "Wh-what happened? Why am I bleeding.. D-Damien, why am i bleeding!"his voice rose in alarm.

I wiped my eyes and took a breath,and told him as gently as I could "Kris.. you died. "He sat up and turned to look at me,"but all i remember is... so that means.. "his voice trailed off ,he climbed the bed to the very edge.

"I don't think that's a good idea.. "I rubbed my neck awkwardly.Because there laid his killer on the floor up against the wall, his step brother.

I could see his body tremble quietly as he stared over the edge of the foot board.

"Kris, is there anything I can do? "I offered gently,both arms around him securely once again.

"why did I come back?..and how,how did he find me damien?"he sniffled hugging me tighter.

"the bullets were wooden bullets, they do minor damage, but not enough to actually puncture your heart, and judging by his lack of target, he shot you just near the heart..speaking of, we need to get those out of you,so you can heal "I said, he nodded and winced knowing what I meant. "and I don't know how he found you, but I sure as hell will find out, I promise. "I said kissing his forehead.

He laid back against the pillow, I grabbed the emergency kit from the hall and cut open his shirt.

"you might want to look away.." he nodded and put a pillow in front of his face to hold onto.

"im sorry,do you know what you're doing?"he asked nervously, I nodded and shushed him.

Picking out tools from the box, "I use to be a doctor, back in,well... along time ago, lets leave it at that. "I said, I started going by each bullet puncture wound and slowly, carefully dug them out and winced as he whimpered and squirmed. Taking the last one out, I cleaned up the blood and threw the bullets away.

Sitting next to him, I put my hand on the pillow, "better? "

He nodded and sighed, "can I, I don't want to live in this room anymore, ill have nightmares.. "he said looking away at his hands,like they had the answers.

"what I mean is, can I stay in your room, with you? "he asked hesitantly.

"Of course you can "I nodded helping him up off the bed and walked him to the hall and down toward my room,opening the door up for him.I helped him settle into my large ,cherry wood boarded bed. Lifting the silk soft black cover onto him.

"Is there anything i can do to help?Do you need anything Kris?"i said,my hand tucking a blonde hair of his away.He stared toward the wall like he was empty,the look of grief in his blue eyes were haunting.

"Burn his body." his lips said coldly,without a single emotion.

I stared at him,i sighed shaking my head,"Are you sure?"i asked ,i knew it wasn't what he really wanted,not deep down at least.Kris was hurt,but he wasn't the type for revenge.He slowly nodded ,I sighed getting up."Okay,I'll take care of it,but you have to get some rest.You'll heal fast but it'll still take some time.I'll be down stairs,just call if you need me."I said ,i kissed the top of his head and felt his eyes on me as i went toward the door,slowly closing it.Walking over to the bedroom i sighed at the body,i picked up the gun and tossed it in the fireplace,setting the gas on,i closed the door and rolled up the white sleeves of my shirt.Taking both his hands ,i wrapped him in the fetal position,and pushed him into the fireplace.The smell of burning flesh was strong ,i coughed and pushed towels under between the space of the door and the floor,so Kris couldn't smell it.I sat on the bed,trying to figure out how on earth he found him.Who had sent him here?I noticed a small piece of folded up paper laying on the floor.I picked it  up and carefully unfolded it,it must have slipped out of his pocket ,or maybe he was carrying it earlier.I smirked at the beautiful handwriting..

"Consider this a fair warning my dear,that your Blue Blood will be killed,and you Will be mine."

-X

I stared at the note and threw it into the burning flames,as i opened the door ,i reached for my bedroom door to check on him,but was interrupted by the doorbell downstairs.I sighed rolling my sleeves back down properly as i hurried down the stairs.Opening up the door, i looked right into the eyes of someone i didnt think id be seeing over break.

"Damien!" they all said in unison,i stared maliciously at each of them and crossed my arms standing in the door way.

"What."i stated more then asked,i shook my head,this is unbelievable.

Max scoffed"Well Then...your roomates come to surprise you by wanting to spend christmas with you,and all we get is "what" "he crossed his arms dramatically mocking me and mumbled.

Jeremy shook his head and gave me a warm smile"Uh,may we come in ?" he asked gesturing toward past me into the house,"it is freezing out here...and we really did miss you Damien.." he said.

I chuckled and hugged Jeremy "Yeah Yeah,come on in.." he patted my back as i had my arm hung around his shoulders,while the others followed us in.I had to be honest with myself,i truly missed my friends,even if they were human.

I heard a cough from the top of the stairs,"Kris!Hey pal!whats up?" max said waving sheepishly.

"D-damien.."Kris voice was weary,and weak..I turned around to run up stairs but i was too late,Kris had Max pinned against the wall of the stair way ,his teeth just sinking into the skin of his neck..