Chapter 10

Authors Note:Hey,Id HIGHLY appreciate it if you guys give me some feedback,it really helps me Alot,it pushes me to keep this story going.And id love to know what everyone thinks about the chapter,thanks alot!Enjoy!-P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damiens Pov.

I pulled back to look at his face and i wanted to take him right then and there,to have my way with him.But we were moving too quickly,this i knew behind it,because this might just be lust,not love.And thats a game im not willing to play.

I grabbed him and rolled over ontop of him,so i was holding him down.His hands instantly went to my belt,and i grabbed them before they could touch the zipper.I sighed and closed my eyes,"No."

He stared up at me blankly,a confused,and wondering look in his eyes."Whats wrong damien?dont you w-"

"If your next few words are what i know they are,then no,ofcourse i want you ,idiot.But this,this is wrong and you may not realize it now,but this is only lust Kris."His hands skimmed up along side of my abbs,outlining each single line and angle,licking his lips in hopes that id change my mind,and if only i could let myself,i would.But hes tempting me,hes crossing boundaries that shouldnt be crossed so hastily.

"KRIS" i yelled grabbing his wrists so fast i pulled him upwards right in front of my face,a look of shock in his eyes.

"D-D-Da" he stuttered

"I know..I know you are.But look,it doesnt have to be done first thing first alright,when the time is right,itll happen.Rushing it will just add pressure,and rushing time will only lead to mistakes."I spoke carefully,knowing everything that was going on inside his head,just by touching his hands.

I can read minds with just a touch,but ive had it shut off most of the time to give people privacy,and sometimes i might get a vision here or there,if i really want to tap in to that kind of power.

Kris was a virgin,so to speak aside from the days where his friend lent him a magazine.I chuckled shaking my head and kissed his forehead.

Ugh,i love that.But why wont he do it with me,am i not built enough ,maybe he has someone on the side or..

I shook my head ,"Youre the only one i want..may i remind you,i can hear your thoughts Kris.."

He raised his eyebrow,"Oh.."he gulped looking at his hands that were still in a grip of my own.

"Apologies.." i let go and he rubbed his wrists,i then got off of him and off of the bed itself.

"Well,we have christmas shopping to do..well i do,but i need your advice,and id love your company..if you dont mind"i tried to sound softer,but i think i came out more awkward then expected.

"Id love to,ive never been christmas shopping before"he said sitting up like a small child,a grinn on his lips.I smiled at how positive he was,nothing could bring down his spirit.

"be ready within an hour,and ill meet you at the bottom of the stairway."i said going to turn towards the door,but i smiled and walked over to him as he sat up from the edge of the bed in front of me,my hands holding his face as i kissed him slow,and seized his tounge with mine,as i kissed him repeatedly and fully.I should stop here,but i could feel myself getting hungry and the high feeling came back all at once,rushing through my pulse.He kissed me passionately,before giving up and letting me take over.I kissed him roughly ,my tongue exploring his mouth ,never leaving any space between our lips.I kissed him like i was thirsty for his taste,and in this case,i was on both levels.